selling off entire 4 by 2 by 2.5 setup

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okay guys, expect me to start messaging you regarding deposit details *if I already haven't lah* for the stuff that you guys have placed an order for.

this is because the liverocks will be gone by next week latest! yes! so all my fishes/equipments can go by then liao

thank you for your understand and patience hor. (=

• SRC Member
okay guys, expect me to start messaging you regarding deposit details *if I already haven't lah* for the stuff that you guys have placed an order for.

this is because the liverocks will be gone by next week latest! yes! so all my fishes/equipments can go by then liao

thank you for your understand and patience hor. (=

Bro, do give me a specific date regarding the live rock shifting.... I can then make the necessary arrangements...

Thks... ;)

alright guys.

you can collect your stuff on Monday onwards! this is because the liverocks will be gone by Sunday evening. so. yah. so sorry to keep you guys hanging.

please pay up the remaining deposit upon meeting me

please bring along your own containers/bags

no addition of sales unless item isn't taken.

please don't haggle with me as price has been agreed to.

address wil be Blk 157 Bishan St 13 #08-116

contact number will be 97912405.

please. CALL ME and do not SMS me as I've exceeded SMS allowance for this month already.

thank you! (=

• SRC Member
alright guys.

you can collect your stuff on Monday onwards! this is because the liverocks will be gone by Sunday evening. so. yah. so sorry to keep you guys hanging.

please pay up the remaining deposit upon meeting me

please bring along your own containers/bags

no addition of sales unless item isn't taken.

please don't haggle with me as price has been agreed to.

address wil be Blk 157 Bishan St 13 #08-116

contact number will be 97912405.

please. CALL ME and do not SMS me as I've exceeded SMS allowance for this month already.

thank you! (=

If the 1262 is still available, let me know.

Eric

Blue tang is for sale due to some finicky sales that I will not bother elaborating unless everybody wants to know why.

if no takers by tonight, I'll give it away to somebody who will take the effort in taking care of it.

Grey fox face still available. same rule applies.

Teco chiller still available. same rule DOES NOT apply of course. (=

outstanding fishes still yet to be collected....

minsmarine - Longnose Hawkfish.

shawncel - Mandarin Fish

manta - Yellow Fox Face

diabolous - Algae Blenny

happy - harlequin shrimps, purple dottybacks

fishes/stuff not sold

Brown Tang x 1 at $5 now

Coral Banded Pair x 2 at $20 now

Grey Fox Face x 1 at $5 now

Teco chiller RA680 x 1 at $850

Aquamedic Ca Reactor x 1 at $500 *no CO2 tank and regulator. includes dosing pump*

hurry hurry.

happy - harlequin shrimps, purple dottybacks

fishes/stuff not sold

Brown Tang x 1 at $5 now

Coral Banded Pair x 2 at $20 now

Grey Fox Face x 1 at $5 now

Yellow Fox Face x 1 at $5 now

Algae Blenny x 1 at $5

Teco chiller RA680 x 1 at $850

Aquamedic Ca Reactor x 1 at $500 *no CO2 tank and regulator. includes dosing pump*

all best price liao. all my fishes are fat. ask any of the folks who have seen them. (=

urh.

people, please do not ask me if I can lower my Teco chiller anymore.

it's the lowest I can go. a quick search around the forum will show you that a 2nd hand Teco will go from anywhere above $900. mine's going for $850 with an Eheim pump and Eheim lock valves.

same goes for my 2 month old Ca Reactor. that's the lowest I can go.

now before you start giving me philosophical quips about how second hand products have 50% deviation and certain other stuff, please be reminded that I am the seller and I reserve last say over the price. I will not hesitate to reply to you, ableit in an angry tone if you were to ask for bargains as I've already stated that it is my best price.

thank you very much for your kind understanding. just getting a bit irked by such messages.

Regards,

Terrence Ryan Simon

fishes up for adoption!

grey fox face

yellow fox face

coral banded shrimp x 2

mandarin

sea cucumber

take any of them all for free! :) just bring your bags along, and preferably out from my place by tonight. thank you. (=

also, after a careful and slightly heated discussion with my mother, the price for both the chiller and the reactor will be at $1300 for both, a drop of $50.

• SRC Member

up for u bro.

have a safe trip

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||