Beckett skimmer for sale

rockfish

• SRC Member

Hi all,

Selling for a friend, less than 2 wks old.

Cannot fit into his small sump.

here are the specs;

dimension: 8" diameter, 32" height.

full cast acrylic, with acrylic weld.

skimmer-maker is one of the sponsors, but i forget who liao :P must ask him again.

asking for $500 without pump.

interested parties pls pm me.

• SRC Member

Bro... i really think Sotong don't mean what he says lah... cos u know, nowadays, we can get beckett skimmer at real good price with pump... maybe you can show pics & 'DIY' by who etc cos as you know other reefers will find it funny also for this big skimmer, yr friend knowing is a 2ft sump it will be very tough to it & what makes your friend got... :D:angel:

• SRC Member
Bro... i really think Sotong don't mean what he says lah... cos u know, nowadays, we can get beckett skimmer at real good price with pump... maybe you can show pics & 'DIY' by who etc cos as you know other reefers will find it funny also for this big skimmer, yr friend knowing is a 2ft sump it will be very tough to it & what makes your friend got... :D:angel:

Yes Bro .. i noe which beckett skimmer u are talking about

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?...ndpost&p=327360

But like wat they wrote ... its a sale!! And if u haven read the post correctly ...

"it says: 32" height and 6" diameter"

and not 32" height and 8" diameter :huh:

In life there are other factor like "mum see beckett not song as it so sitting beside the tank". he din expect the mum to kick such a big fuss over it.

Truely, i hope If u really do noe the actually price of a skimmer this size. And if my friend really overprice. let me noe. And let me noe the source of the product so that i can verify the price and advice my friend... :paiseh:

But if u haven seen and anything like that and dunno the price of the "Similar" thing ... i just hope that .. pls .. dun come in and drop groundless comments that will jeopadise other's sale :nc:

And dun get me wrong .. i'm not being sore over ur comments( anyway the skimmer is not mine, sell or not doesn't matters me) ;)

Just Hope ppls here be fair a bit .. give ppls a chance ..

ur careless whisper may cause others some problems .. :cry2:

• SRC Member
Hi RockFish, dont get me wrong!!!! I am sorry if I somehow offend you in my words ....gd luck for the sales!!!!!

Steady Lah bro!

Let bygone be bygone.

actually only wanna let u noe that ur remark might mislead others into thinking that i'm out to cheat ppls. :unsure: (becos i kenna before ... some coward sms me to scold me nasty things using internet sms)

i noe u might not mean it :)

like i said "careless whisper" mah...

Okay lets put this behind us and get back to the sale!!

IMHO, unlike wat some might tink, $500 for a 8" diameter skimmer is indeed a good buy! Maybe some of the reefers around haven't got a chance to see a 8" diameter beckett at work... the wider skimmer body does make a real difference in the performance! And also it cost much more although the diameter is like ONLY 2" in diameter difference...

All said, it's a skimmer me and my SPS wun mind having even at $500!!

Anyone wanna take mine? Den I can upgrade! :evil:

My $0.02... :)

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg