Post your SPS Growth Photos here

wow! ur sps grow rate is ...

ur tank must b pretty stable!!! :yeah:

Bro,

the growth rate is alright lah... as long as got grow I happy liao... but some of the tanks around I've seen, the SPS grows really fast... Important thing between the 2 pics as you can see is the colour of the staghorn... use to be an unimpressive greenish hue, like ugly duckling now become swan... :yeah:

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bro,

the growth rate is alright lah... as long as got grow I happy liao... but some of the tanks around I've seen, the SPS grows really fast... Important thing between the 2 pics as you can see is the colour of the staghorn... use to be an unimpressive greenish hue, like ugly duckling now become swan... :yeah:

ya! :lol: swan...

i get myself into sps too. but only motipora. juz to try n c am i able to keep or not! (a frag from a forumer) :D will try my best!

thanks to him so much!!! :paiseh:

i get myself into sps too. but only motipora. juz to try n c am i able to keep or not! (a frag from a forumer) :D will try my best!

thanks to him so much!!! :paiseh:

Bro,

if your tank is mature and the conditions stable, your success rate is better, when my tank is new, I lost some monti frags, always have problems keeping, now that my tank is more mature and the water parameters are stable, the monti are doing fine... :P

post-34-1105890976.jpg

Bro,

if your tank is mature and the conditions stable, your success rate is better, when my tank is new, I lost some monti frags, always have problems keeping, now that my tank is more mature and the water parameters are stable, the monti are doing fine...

i c. will keep this in mind.

btw, ya, y? ur tank is so nice. setup a new la, side by side.... :idea::yeah::evil:

• SRC Member

No lah bro... this hobby too expensive liao... maybe downgrade to 2 feet and just keep some LPS like prata, cynarinas, blastos... :P

Bro...trust me...stick with at least a 3 footer.....else reef lover like u will never get enough and goes back into upgrade mood again......

....especially when u kenna CBS (Complulsive Buying Syndrome)... :upsidedown:

Bro...trust me...stick with at least a 3 footer.....else reef lover like u will never get enough and goes back into upgrade mood again......

Haha bro... u speaking from experience right? I know you downgrade den upgrade den downgrade or dunno wat... :P

post-34-1105890976.jpg

• SRC Member

Don't worry, his next tank won't be a 3 footer............. or smaller... :evil::evil:

Don't worry, his next tank won't be a 3 footer............. or smaller... :evil::evil:

okie okie... gotta confess, going nano... den keep all the nice SPS frags, sell away CR and do manual dosing everyday... One bottle of Seachem Calcium can last me 6 months... :evil:

post-34-1105890976.jpg

Sure or not Bro, heard you aiming higher right? 3footer not enough now want bigger. :lol:

Better transfer all your corals to my tank. Will keep it safe for you here. :D

For every corals, i get a frag. For LPS, once sticked inside my LR, will be mine. :lol:

*bish*

Leave my corals alone... gonna let them grow until they stick out of the water! :lol:

post-34-1105890976.jpg

• SRC Member

when i got it the polyps where pastel color... in my own observation it changed to a darker hue.... or maybe its just due to coral blue actinics right on top....

:off::off::off:

here's the same digi taken with halides off; just 2 x t5's coral blue....

post-22-1119800568.jpg

when i got it the polyps where pastel color... in my own observation it changed to a darker hue.... or maybe its just due to coral blue actinics right on top....

WAH!!! so nice!!! when can get a frag from you?!!??! :P

post-34-1105890976.jpg

frag! frag! frag!!! :)

Austin the Westie: "I may be your best friend, but you are my everything".

Lightning Strike's Back!!!

Reefkeeping Is Not My Hobby, It's My Obsession.

Austin's Birthday

.png