Post your dwarfs/pygmy angels here

Oh sorry hor.....

When tang fever hits me I don't have hospital tank yet. Fish come in throw direct into the 4ft. Then I apply PnP (Pray aNd Pray) tatic. Blue tang, AT, Yellow Tang, salifin etc etc all throw in directly. Oh ya Sohal up lorry in my tank, not scared to tell you. Too small for it lor. I heard someone also add sohal to 3ft tank?? :blink::blink::blink:

Now the fish in my FOWLR then I use hospital tank one. So get the facts right don't get the wrong idea.

Neokn, anything lar, as long as flame back lol..... which LFS got I cheong where liao. Got hospital tank ma no scared :P

ya loh those rather easy one besides AT..... yup sohal, but that one live long till i itchy backside help my fren house his ich covered french angel(so much for doing nice deed), till he found buyer.... that fish lose the battle through the full blown ich :lol: (not scare to tell yuo guys also hor)

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

Oh sorry hor.....

When tang fever hits me I don't have hospital tank yet. Fish come in throw direct into the 4ft. Then I apply PnP (Pray aNd Pray) tatic. Blue tang, AT, Yellow Tang, salifin etc etc all throw in directly. Oh ya Sohal up lorry in my tank, not scared to tell you. Too small for it lor. I heard someone also add sohal to 3ft tank?? :blink::blink::blink:

Now the fish in my FOWLR then I use hospital tank one. So get the facts right don't get the wrong idea.

Neokn, anything lar, as long as flame back lol..... which LFS got I cheong where liao. Got hospital tank ma no scared :P

Who kept Sohal in 3ft Tank? Does the 'Tang Police' know about it?

That time tang police motto was "Tang police job is to encourage people to keep tangs"

Do a search and definately can find the post one :thanks:

yah.... can search remember in one of the member tank thread.... Bro i din say cannot keep tangs right?? I just say the fact of tangs behavior in the wild and that i chose not to keep tangs.. You all from angel topic den move to tangs debate so have to follow up mah.... :lol::lol::lol: see the thread now so long liao.... :lol::lol: FYI most of my tangs last time was given one.... Fren buy liao, den not so happy den ask me adopt or fren buy liao den see tank still got ich den pass to me.... My ABT, BT and YT was given

I keep dwarfy den you all ask me mah.... I say abt tangs den tang fanatic buey song poke me :lol::lol::lol:

Oh ya.. I nv encourage anyone to keep dwarfy just state my reason why i prefer dwarfy over tangs.... Mod, dun worry this thread wun become flame thread one... I peaceful one, like DA always is.. i bet bro alfarmeo and bro WL also is :lol::lol:

Oh ya if dwarfy wack my sps, den go full zoos loh..... Oh ya no one lovezoos except regal but mine nv ka chiao.. If ka chiao just catch up plenty of ppl waiting :lol::lol:

• SRC Member

yah.... can search remember in one of the member tank thread.... Bro i din say cannot keep tangs right?? I just say the fact of tangs behavior in the wild and that i chose not to keep tangs.. You all from angel topic den move to tangs debate so have to follow up mah.... :lol::lol::lol: see the thread now so long liao.... :lol::lol:

I think the right thing to say is that you dunt have the proper sized tank to keep tangs and thus u went instead to dwarf angels cos either the tangs keep dieing cos of ICH (due to stress from being in a jailcell) or you have to give it away after realizing that your tank is simple not suitable for tangs or they run berserk cos of the lack of food and open space for them to feel comfy. If you had a 6-7ft tank, will you still stick to dwarfs only and not a mix of dwarfs and tangs? I highly doubt so. Nuthing to do with Tangs nature in the wild etc etc. IMHO of course.

Peace hor. Just airing my views. No flaming intended.

I think the right thing to say is that you dunt have the proper sized tank to keep tangs and thus u went instead to dwarf angels cos either the tangs keep dieing cos of ICH (due to stress from being in a jailcell) or you have to give it away after realizing that your tank is simple not suitable for tangs or they run berserk cos of the lack of food and open space for them to feel comfy. If you had a 6-7ft tank, will you still stick to dwarfs only and not a mix of dwarfs and tangs? I highly doubt so. Nuthing to do with Tangs nature in the wild etc etc. IMHO of course.

Peace hor. Just airing my views. No flaming intended.

yes you are right.. i will definately have a tang.. but not many like 4,5 or 6... Plan my tank liao after i move house..... definately will stay with one tang and thats chevron(to be my tank slave in cleaning algae of course).... Me no tang guy already :lol::lol::lol: i will resist myself from tangs and stop being mr nice guys.. and do temporary adoption :lol::lol: My new tank will have pair of diff dwarfys.... planning to have flameback pair and maybe lemon peel hybrid pair and a few other dwarfy that i like..... Time come you guys withness loh unless my parent change plan dun move house :lol::lol::lol:

Oh ya for big tank, must have giant skimmer liao

• SRC Member

yah.... can search remember in one of the member tank thread.... Bro i din say cannot keep tangs right?? I just say the fact of tangs behavior in the wild and that i chose not to keep tangs.. You all from angel topic den move to tangs debate so have to follow up mah.... :lol::lol::lol: see the thread now so long liao.... :lol::lol: FYI most of my tangs last time was given one.... Fren buy liao, den not so happy den ask me adopt or fren buy liao den see tank still got ich den pass to me.... My ABT, BT and YT was given

I keep dwarfy den you all ask me mah.... I say abt tangs den tang fanatic buey song poke me :lol::lol::lol:

BTW, just for the record. You should have told your 'frens' off and ask them to find a more suitably-sized tank to house the tangs since your tank is only 3ft and should not be housing any acanthurus even if you bought a few on impulse.

Just wanna clear the air just in case newbies like myself will start to think that keeping a tang in a 2-3ft tank is ok if the tang was given and not bought. :)

BTW, just for the record. You should have told off your 'frens' and ask them to find a more suitably-sized tank to house the tangs since your tank is only 3ft and should not be housing any acanthurus even if you bought a few on impulse.

Just wanna clear the air just in case newbies like myself will start to think that keeping a tang in a 2-3ft tank is ok if the tang was given and not bought. :)

told off??? did already.. ppl dun listen what to do :lol::lol::lol: .... expect me tang police to really hold a gun point at them meh... :lol::lol: They buy liao den say if i dun want adopt den will throw away this and that.... save a live better than waste a live... FYI most tangs i keep is for sometime be4 giving them out as they grow too big

But one thing weird... ppl with 2 feet tank also keep tangs but nv wack their corals... why why.... maybe i too stingy nv feed enough :lol::lol::lol:

Now I hate tangs. :lol::lol: Oh yah mod sorry to trouble you guys.. can move the dicussion thread to a new forum or some place cos we scare of bro roidan goldie liao

Wow...good. Keep it coming so that we can convince more people to sell off their tangs... I already have a few tangs in mind that I want to get.... hehehehe

Get somemore??? Later your skimmer really cannot take it... i pffer you one 2 year old AT lah... $500 :lol::lol::lol:

I keep LPS and softies only....so nutrient no problem lah... my 428 dual beckett can still take it well. hehehehe

$500 AT must be the same quality as Roidan one hor.... :)

Dun worry very very nice one lah... :lol::lol::lol:

But roidan quality one must more lah :lol::lol: one bro selling his for 999.95.. hehe siao one dunno why he ask so much

• SRC Member

:lol::lol::lol: Dinno that... Anyway thats if the fish is collected in perfect condition... Like my rusty sheperd, i suppose due to poor collection... can't make it :(

Alamak dun laugh at me lah....research has shown that there are indeed lotsa good things in hybrids and cross-breeds - vigor, longevity, size, resilience etc...

Human even though different ethnic groups, colours etc are from the species Homo Sapiens lah where got cross-breed??? hehehhe Powder Blue from maldives, micronesia look different in terms of colouration intensity reckon its the same...

My Beautiful ANGEL - Matsushima Nanako

Equipment List for 4x2x2 Tank & 3x1.5x1.5 Sump

Hagen 802 x 2, Tunze 6060, Arcadia T5 (54W x 8), Eheim 1260 (return) Eheim 1250 (Chiller), Aquabee 300 x 2 (Feed)

H&S 150-F2001 (850l Skimmer), H&S A110-F2000 (400l Skimmer), H&S 110-F1000 (1000l Sulphur/Nitrate Filter), H&S 150-F2000IA (800l Calcium Reactor)

Coralife 3X (UV Steriliser), I-Aquatic IF 312 (Fluidised Reactor), Kent Kalk Delivery, Resun CL650, Pinpoint ORP & PH Meters & Wireless Thermometer

4x2x2 Tank Thread

Alamak dun laugh at me lah....research has shown that there are indeed lotsa good things in hybrids and cross-breeds - vigor, longevity, size, resilience etc...

Human even though different ethnic groups, colours etc are from the species Homo Sapiens lah where got cross-breed??? hehehhe Powder Blue from maldives, micronesia look different in terms of colouration intensity reckon its the same...

ya.... really dunno nv study so much abt this... I know its rare can liao :lol::lol:

dispar can collect 10 of the known hybrids around...with probably some other unknown hybrids as well..hehe

It goes like this: Region A has predominantly one species of dwarf and Region C has predominantly another species of dwarf....inbetween the 2 regions is the overlapping region B whereby hybrids will be found.

http://www.reefkeeping.com/issues/2003-02/hcs3/

dispar can collect 10 of the known hybrids around...with probably some other unknown hybrids as well..hehe

It goes like this: Region A has predominantly one species of dwarf and Region C has predominantly another species of dwarf....inbetween the 2 regions is the overlapping region B whereby hybrids will be found.

http://www.reefkeeping.com/issues/2003-02/hcs3/

ya loh.... theres even a coral beauty and flame cross ut not sure this 2 fish the region got cross or not.... another popular one is multi bar and venustus....