Newbie Setting Up His First Time Sw Tank

• SRC Member

rainbow con people 1 lah...

i get 50+ of LR from them 1 month ago... bluff my $$$ give me shit...

luckily i go farm with my farm... 1 kg LR sell $10 only...

guess hw cheat it is... they teach u the correct way ..

i bought grade #1 sand for 10kg $6.. when i was there.. i saw rainbow people go there collect fish... nearly wanna whack them... get 1 fish for $12 sell us $28 for the blue tang ask me add what copper cure.. F them sia.. kill my LR... luckily now my tank stablize lieo... tat time go pass rainbow they give me 1 discount card... say i buy so much nv give me discount card... 10% discount ... i wont use it anymore... i rather go down farm n buy.. cheap n gd...

BRO DONT GO ANYMORE... u want i acc u go FARM.. Lols

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

Yea it looks like Mantis..

Anyway.. Do anyone here keeps bristleworm,

I want to buy them also..

Where do they sell in singapore and will bristleworm

eat algae?

Best Regards,

Giritharan

• SRC Member
rainbow con people 1 lah...

i get 50+ of LR from them 1 month ago... bluff my $$$ give me shit...

luckily i go farm with my farm... 1 kg LR sell $10 only...

guess hw cheat it is... they teach u the correct way ..

i bought grade #1 sand for 10kg $6.. when i was there.. i saw rainbow people go there collect fish... nearly wanna whack them... get 1 fish for $12 sell us $28 for the blue tang ask me add what copper cure.. F them sia.. kill my LR... luckily now my tank stablize lieo... tat time go pass rainbow they give me 1 discount card...  say i buy so much nv give me discount card... 10% discount ... i wont use it anymore... i rather go down farm n buy.. cheap n gd...

BRO DONT GO ANYMORE... u want i acc u go FARM.. Lols

Which Farm You go :)? Call my handphone when you are going again, 90700965. I wana make more friends.

Dam i bought over $300 + from them and they never give me a single Discount Card.. So bad. Ppl hard work money, they steal.. o i forgot to tell you guyz this, i ask them to give me cheaper a little bit and you know wat they say, this is not pasir malam, Tan &%$@er :angry:

Best Regards,

Giritharan

• SRC Member

I am From Bishan, Lol if i got the car.. i will be planning to have a 8ft tank:).

The nearest place is in Jalan Kau, Seletar:) I heard they sell live rocks from range $8-$12. Anyway Wat is the copper thing they put in the water?

Best Regards,

Giritharan

• SRC Member

Bro.. i go to pasir ris fish farm.. farm way 2... there got more marine fish...

i nv go farmway 1.. cause too difficult to go down...

i a student working also... that why $$$ not so much..

if i got car gd lieo...

LOls.. can travel easily.. skate scooter u mind anot? wahahaha...

• SRC Member

that why...

kill my fish wish i go back buy again.. F them...

but their setup for the FS is power compare to other.. the price also POWER...

last time use to go there play with their oscar.. take the fish nx to oscar throw in feed them.. cannot find any dead body in 10sec...

lOls

• SRC Member

Lol, Scooter, Ayio, Later bong how!!!? Chio

Anyway, Why did the Rain#o# ask you to put in copper, Diablous said

that it is very dangerous and somemore your live rocks gone liao. How now??

Best Regards,

Giritharan

• SRC Member

That One Might be oscar, but body of a perana.. opps my english sucks sorr, Yea the fw fishes looks nice there.. but no time to waste seeing.. Gonna Move on to farms.. Better:)

Best Regards,

Giritharan

• SRC Member

Bro

i also dunno how... bt i think kill a few worm nia... big 1 somemore.. see lieo disguisting.. but i recently saw 1 worm again... come out.. dont care about it. let it be natural.. wahahhaa... i think LR still alive... i bought 2.5kg of LR only $20... cheap sia...

i think i getting somemore rock to decorate my tank...

since now no fish.. cause top in too much water.. fish die.. of chlorine.. bro u need to watch out for that... top in overnight water.. put overnight before top in... if can put longer that will be gd.. about 1-3 days..

this is what i learn...

• SRC Member

Another method is to boil the water and pour it into the bucket, and let cool down like for 3-4 hours later, then add in salt and mix.. remeber if the water is still warm.. the chemicals and bacterias in the salt will die.. so becarefull!!!!!

Best Regards

Giritharan

• SRC Member

Yeah ML is quite a goood place to go.....u take 154 outside the clementi central Macdonald busstop..

once the bus turn out into the express way.. u alight... once u alight.. u will see rows of shophouses.... ML is in side... good luck....

The next place u can visit for cheap things is Bukit Timah Shopping center...

They teach pple to rear Marine in a budget way...

By the way your skimmer is small one rite?? my cousin using that one too..... how ###### so exp????? i think Bukit timah shopping center sell 30 i think...... a bigger one onli 37.... aiYO.....

Wha your LR definately exp sia..... :ooh::ooh::ooh:

Rainbow con pple... i heard their price is 40% more exp...

• SRC Member

Yeah ML is quite a goood place to go.....u take 154 outside the clementi central Macdonald busstop..

once the bus turn out into the express way.. u alight... once u alight.. u will see rows of shophouses.... ML is in side... good luck....

The next place u can visit for cheap things is Bukit Timah Shopping center...

They teach pple to rear Marine in a budget way...

By the way your skimmer is small one rite?? my cousin using that one too..... how ###### so exp????? i think Bukit timah shopping center sell 30 i think...... a bigger one onli 37.... aiYO.....

Wha your LR definately exp sia..... :ooh::ooh::ooh:

Rainbow con pple... i heard their price is 40% more exp...

so many advertisement.... of cos must be exp to earn back the advertisement money maz... haiz.z.

• SRC Member

Hello Everyone,

Today I went to Hawaii Marine Shop In Sembawang and bought 3 live rocks there, 1 for $10 and 2 for $6 each total $22....

I have already arrange it... anyway i am planning to buy smaller once to fit in some holes.. so my tanks looks rocky to add small small corals into the holes.

And guess wat .. kana bitten by the Crab..

Best Regards,

Giritharan

• SRC Member

i tell u go PortDickson FREE!

Crazy issit go to portDickson, Hmm is that place in Tasmania or something or issit in malaysia itselfs, Also Last time i go swim in east coast park, i see some live rocks in the water.. can we use that??

Best Regards,

Giritharan

• SRC Member
go malaysia buy loh. wahahhaha.. since so cheap...

WHa dun every try........ last time got one kid kana fine $3000 by malaysia ...

Taking "LIVE" out from pple's country is illegal..

SO dun ever try... not worth it... if u buying LIGHTINGS can.. cos JB selling qutie cheap