Show Me Your Frogspawn

Cookiemunster

• SRC Member

Hi guys,

I have been searching for the illusive green luminous jelly frogspawn since April this year.

Everytime I am too late and its either not available or totally snapped up.

Recently I went to T9$ and was quoted $100 for a palm sized specimen. My GAWD!!! The price is ridiculous. When did frogspawn become so expensive or have I been living in the countryside for too long?

Please show me your green frogspawn here. And I would greatly appreciate if any kind reefer can inform me whenever a nice frogspawn is available. 6 mths already and I cannot even find a single good piece. :cry:

I know Dodo has a great specimen. Hey dodo you want to sell me yours? :P

I think I know what you are talking about...I have seen it, very light green, translucent looking? very different. I once asked Hawa** Ma****, the were selling at ard $60...they said special kind...but too bad it is a bit exp for me then....

Mine is the common one

post-7-1062430028.jpg

Hi guys,

I have been searching for the illusive green luminous jelly frogspawn since April this year.

Everytime I am too late and its either not available or totally snapped up.

Recently I went to T9$ and was quoted $100 for a palm sized specimen. My GAWD!!! The price is ridiculous. When did frogspawn become so expensive or have I been living in the countryside for too long?

Please show me your green frogspawn here. And I would greatly appreciate if any kind reefer can inform me whenever a nice frogspawn is available. 6 mths already and I cannot even find a single good piece. :cry:

I know Dodo has a great specimen. Hey dodo you want to sell me yours? :P

Go to the shop at odeon shopping centre........... Sometime they selling very big piece at ard $60

• SRC Member

Ehz, I always thought the bleached one was a frogspawn and the stubbier ones are octos? Oops...

Maybe its not bleached lehz~ Saw a pic somewhere that had this bleached looking transparent frogspawn and they said it was a RARE transparent morph... Hahaz~ Cant remember but I think its Eric Bourneman's book...

So next time dont discard your bleached corals... for all you know, it can pull off as a rare color variant and you can auction it on US Ebay for a fortune...

Joking joking... :idea:

• SRC Member

Wow guys these are all very nice octos.

Deepblue Octo and frogspawn is loosely called. Actually octos have branches and you can see the mouths which is located in the centre of each branch.

Frogspawn commonly have similar colours but you cannot see the mouths, they have short or no tentacles and have more rounded tips. They look like a spawn of eggs.

The frogspawn I have been looking for is available in the T9$ show tank. But price wise...... :sick::sick::sick:

Deepblue Octo and frogspawn is loosely called. Actually octos have branches and you can see the mouths which is located in the centre of each branch.

Frogspawn commonly have similar colours but you cannot see the mouths, they have short or no tentacles and have more rounded tips. They look like a spawn of eggs.

The frogspawn I have been looking for is available in the T9$ show tank. But price wise...... :sick::sick::sick:

As mentioned, there are some in Hawaii...but not cheap hor :whistle

You mean Y95 willing to sell the corals in his show tank? :heh:

How much is t9* show tank frogspawn???