Giving Damsels for cycling.

ZeRoC00l

Cheapos!

Using damsels for cycling when you could have used my PMHDCS kit!

You could get flamed for cruelty in RC.... they'll say you should live in a sewer for a week to replicate these conditions! Heh!

• SRC Member
Cheapos!

You could get flamed for cruelty in RC.... they'll say you should live in a sewer for a week to replicate these conditions! Heh!

goodness AT.. your PMHDCS kit is way out of budget for us.. only Hon can afford it.. actually, i would prefer using green chromis to cycle my tank if i only have the choice of using damsels to cycle my tank.. err.. damsels in distress dun count in this case.. :lol:

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

• SRC Member
Cheapos!

er.. what on earth is PMHDCS kit?? ;) Some special formula for cycling tank faster?? :blink:

Cut me some slack will you? Just a poor student here :( a bottle of bacteria cost abt $11, and tt is already 1/4 of my weekly allowance...

Considering tt I pay for my own books, MRT monthly concession, 2 meals daily... It will take me at least 2wks to save $11..... and a damsel is only $1, and is even free cos of you friendly forumers.... :)

• SRC Member

There are corals in the restricted waters around Pulau Sudong and between Pawai and Senang. I've seen anemones and ocellaris clownfish before. I often see gorgonians get washed up at the breakwater along Tengah reservoir. In fact, the first successful captive keeping of Acropora was in Dr Stuber's aquarium and the coral grew out of a piece of LR from Singapore.

post-36-1093875548.jpg

Warning: Heavy handed moderator in operation. Threads and post are liable to be deleted or moved without prior notification.

Moderator's prerogative will be enforced.

Any grievances or complains should be addressed to The Administrator.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/uploads/post-36-1073276974.gif post-36-1073276974.gif