Drivers Fall-In...

AvaNte

Print $? ya rite.. Im not driving Merc or BMW leh... those are the kind got $ type... Very nice piece of machinery but at a premium. I like the BMW M6! :)

well, at least u r still driving an alfa...haha..i would kill to own a alfa 147 2.0. the selespeed, the cute "backside", 17 inch the cloverleaf rims.....

a new golf GTI won't be too bad too...

untill then i'll just have to content with a corolla....sigh...

• SRC Member

wah the VFR800Fi... :bow::bow:

rugged bike... i can guess it has never EVER broken down on u before? :P

The world is such a wicked place,war btween the human race. People work to earn their bread,while across the sea they're counting dead

wah the VFR800Fi... 

rugged bike?

I would rather called it "the most versatile bike on the planet". It's an all-rounder. For touring, track and commuting.

Since I got it in May 03, it has never broken down.

Jump pump petrol and ride. And since I seldom used it, I changed the plugs once a year and engine oil twice a year.

• SRC Member

Currently scouting for an EK9 or 4 . If cant find one will settle for an EG9 / EG6 . Anyone have lobang , looking to change in june when i POP and get 8am-5pm post :) ?

Current Car is a '03 Corolla . previous car is a lancer that RIP in november last year

• 2 weeks later...

heard that someone at SRC got a subaru wrx STi heavily modified :D super fast especially got the turbo sound and the blow off valve sound all come out frm the $300++ :unsure: speaker FAKE TURBO AND BLOW OFF VALVE :yeah::yeah: heard it every night at yio chu kang road 1 thing for real the second hand cold air intake :angel: but the sound real cool like real turbo vrooomzzz vrromzzz piusss piusss :ooh::ooh::ooh: some more got on and off swtich i guess :lol::lol: i think its a silver colour WRX STi

• SRC Member
heard that someone at SRC got a subaru wrx STi heavily modified :D super fast especially got the turbo sound and the blow off valve sound all come out frm the $300++ :unsure: speaker FAKE TURBO AND BLOW OFF VALVE :yeah::yeah: heard it every night at yio chu kang road 1 thing for real the second hand cold air intake :angel: but the sound real cool like real turbo vrooomzzz vrromzzz piusss piusss :ooh::ooh::ooh: some more got on and off swtich i guess :lol::lol: i think its a silver colour WRX STi

Its only a gadget BOV for NA cars, not a fake turbo(wats a fake turbo anyway?). and since you know that it has a CAI, then you should know the owner.

BTW, the STi DO NOT NEED a fake BOV....

i think you are talking about the TS?

haizz~~~~

<_<

• SRC Member

FULL CASH... :rolleyes::eyebrow:

why not interested in the eg6 anymore? i don't know any1 driving one.. u might be the 1st.. :angel: then maybe after awhile when u get bored with it... i can buy it from u? :angel::lol::lol:

The world is such a wicked place,war btween the human race. People work to earn their bread,while across the sea they're counting dead

• SRC Member

:o

ok considereing he got it 2nd hand... put down a 9 year loan... maybe 8 year.. plus all the interest...

possible for it to be that high... but if u think practically, then :pinch:

:lol::lol: anyway, whats your secret project? :whistle

• SRC Member

haha,sounds like someone i know,anyway,his ride can chew u up anytime.its no longer a 1.6TS,now its all grown up..get what i mean??hahahaha

9 year loan and pay double the price . whats the whole point of getting it then .

Some people not born with silver spoon, don't have rich parents or grandparents to help him fully pay for their cars.

They had to take a loan then. But I agree with you that such long loans are meaningless. Could go with a cheaper car and go for shorter loan period.

• SRC Member
eg6 not practical for my .. secret project :P

theres some guy in shc selling eg5 Carry on installment $612 montly for 6 years . thats more than 50k . Dealers are quoting 26k for one . installments are a total waste of money

errrmmm...

1st question : can you fit into a EG5 or EG6? :lol:

there isn;t much price difference between the EG5 and the EG6 now, unlike last time where u can see as much as 5 to 10k difference.

For those selling their cars thru Carry on Installments, you have to factor in the paper value and the COE as well, thus the $600++ per month.

i will recommend a EG6, but i always like the EG9.

for 23k cash and being Initial D siao, i will get the AE86.

;)