Shipment of Seahorse

chinmo

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's Captive Bred one wor.... from australia... orange to yellow colour.... B)

Agreed with Terry comments. 3 digits for a CB seahorse, the price is on the high side. I once got an WC red kuda from Iwa.... which cost me $7/pcs ofcos' that time still not control lah. Anyway, can PM me where is the shop? Just like to go down and take a look. If is ready nice & heathly, may buy a pair and try.

Rgds

• SRC Member

or maybe can try importing on our own loh.... who wants to take initiative to import for all of us? ;)

I gotta feeling..Woo...hoo....That tonight's gonna be a good night.....That tonight's gonna be a good, good night!

called up reborn... left a few pcs of black coloured sh... she din noe the breed.... haiz if someone should be letting go or spotted coloured reidis or kudas @lfs(red,orange,yellow) pls contact me @91452560, jonathan... super sianz cant get any... me looking for a female kuda, a pair of reidis & a pair of barbouris... currently have a 2ft & a 1.5ft tank wit ugf interconnected to a dsb wit lr then down to a 1.5ft refugium filled with ecosystem miracle mud, red/green macroalgaes & a mangrove, lighted 24hrs. i had a pair of wc h.comes, a pair of wc kudas(totally black!!!) being kept wit some nano fishes in a reef tank. would be saving up for a new 2ftx2ftx1.5ft tank soon.... heex

help help! :bow:

• SRC Member

i dont mind...but the only access i have to is pot belly...which needs chiller ;);)

last time wanted to bring in but no one wants...so in the end never order <_<

but.... the min quantity is 50 pcs rite? <_<

I gotta feeling..Woo...hoo....That tonight's gonna be a good night.....That tonight's gonna be a good, good night!

• SRC Member

haha...nope...its 53 per box and freight counts in terms of per box...so for the cost of each to be cheaper...order 53 lor...if not order lesser each sh also add up to 3 digits

get 25 person to order lah, if not so much sh, make herbs meh :lol: i'm aiming at the incoming CB kuda nia.. :P

just contacted another farm...if things go smoothly and if they willing to go throught the trouble to export to singapore...then can get pot belly, kuda, whitei, brevicaps and barbouri ;);)

Decentkid... Hope that this will go well.. lol.. Keep us informed...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

haahaa... cool! but most prob are wc ones rite? well hopefully they'll feed well to frozens ba... i mean it's kinda nice to c alot of diff species & colours of sh in a tank full of macroalgae... heex

http://www.seahorses.de/seahorses.htm

cool link... not sure u guys saw be4 boh... but really nice reidis & comes... under gallery watch out for h.comes.... it's in striking shades of black & yellow! i mean, i never knew h.comes can be in a striking yellow like dat! mine like black+grey wit abit of yellow bands on the tails <_<

oh and the very 1st time when i bought the comes, they're in shades of grey & black... but when i put them in my tank, they changed the colour to bright yellow & almost white grey! in fact, the exact colour of my deceased pair which developed hole in the head disease after 2weeks of non eating... however after some time they changed back to their present colour when they accepted mysis... sh are definately fasinating creatures... reason for my to give up my marines fishes & swop to pipefishes & sh tank! anybody wan adopt them? a pacific blue tang, a chromis damsel, a bar goby, & a cardinal fish. plus some blood shrimps, skunk shrimps, camel shrimps too.

if u maintain them well, a few more tanks also not enough! wish i could have the breviceps! they so adorable! i like the giant bleekeri too! (nvr enough one! :P ) but pocket can;t afford leh..... <_<

Hey guys, if there is stocks of SH,I am interested to get a pair. Let me know if there are stocks...i have been walking around FS but no sigtings :unsure:

• SRC Member

chinmo.. finally my baobei sh eating liaox.. phew.. btw if u all gonna get sh contact mi okie.. tt fellow is lonely inside.. wan get a partner for him too.. hahax..

regards..

Lorenzo..

Reefing is like a Relationship, Once you fall in Love with it, You will Love it for Life... :wub:

5a8bbdf6e2308_YUMA16.png.f2e17836611683574a142ad6fbd86466.png

• SRC Member

wow..now sh really cost 3 digits ah?? is it for those exotic specie or normal ones?

i once heard people buy at 5 dollar each leh.. 3 digit means how much? can enlighten or not cos i very interested leh.. :D

need to budget budget incase really damn ex

• SRC Member

guess nw we r in the shoes of usa and other foreign countries.... any sh nw should be consider a gems, it's the way we look at it..... can forget the old times of finding a tank full of WC h.comes and h.kudas at a drop dead cheap price of $3 nia. must look towards the future liao. :)