Shipment of Seahorse

chinmo

• SRC Member

yo guys! hopefully u not spent too much of ur ang bao money, the shipment cuming this sat! :yeah: CB Kuda! here i come! :lol:

I gotta feeling..Woo...hoo....That tonight's gonna be a good night.....That tonight's gonna be a good, good night!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yo guys! hopefully u not spent too much of ur ang bao money, the shipment cuming this sat! :yeah: CB Kuda! here i come! :lol:

Can let us know which shop?

'Blk D' told me that they may import the AU CB breed next mth. but due to the poor respond (only 8 confirmed order so far) and the SH require low temp, he is still considering to go a head or not. The price I heard only 50-60 per pcs.

• SRC Member

Can let us know which shop?

'Blk D' told me that they may import the AU CB breed next mth. but due to the poor respond (only 8 confirmed order so far) and the SH require low temp, he is still considering to go a head or not. The price I heard only 50-60 per pcs.

the lfs is WC lor.... :)

any idea what specis ah beng wanna import? if it's dwarf, i like to order a pair or 2 :P

I gotta feeling..Woo...hoo....That tonight's gonna be a good night.....That tonight's gonna be a good, good night!

• SRC Member
:yeah: but i can't keep leh, no space no chiller. <_<:P

• SRC Member
$3per piece?for h.kudas?interested in getting..than theres one seahorse wole body black selling at 12

bro, $3 per sh is a yr ago thingy, nw if u able to find WC sh at less than $15 is consider a really gd buy. :lol:

• SRC Member
bro chinmo...keep me updated on the sh coming...setting up my SH tank liao...now i am gonna be back in this " jiang hu " :lol::lol::lol:

but kind of thinking should i have two sh tank or one?? ;););)

regal angel: my advice to u is to find out more before getting them...they are not easy and requires dedication...they are also not an easy creature to keep.....and pls do not keep them in a coral tank....

coral tanks have high flow and the corals have the tendency of stinging the sh...sh prefer low flow or else u will see them swimming but at the same position for the next hour...also...sometimes the corals "sting" their food and when the sh eats it...in goes the stings too and it isnt nice for them...so best kept in a species tank

just my 2 cents :peace::peace:

Yes bro.

Was advised by an lfs about that too.

I am cycling the other tank now and it will be a seahorse only tank.

thank you so much.

• SRC Member
what's the chance of seahorse surviving in normal reef tank? say all other fishes are the peaceful type like firegoby , true perc and anthias.

Not a gd idea.... the other fishes will stress out the sh! and the flow of the reef tank will tired out the sh too..... IME, best if u setup a sh tank only but pipe to the reef tank. :yeah:

• SRC Member
mi too setting upa seahorse tank.. :lol: btw alst ssunday i went to around pasir ris area n seahorse selling at 12 or 24 if pair..wad if i bought it n not eating?

can i try live mysis shrimp to let it eat?

maybe u can try Bro Zulu's method, get permission from the lfs owner, buy a pc of frozens mysis and feed the sh before buying, some of the sh will try out the frozens, and that is the sh u looking for. :)

live mysis difficult to obtain.... can ask Bro Chris, think he got lobang. ;)

yes BRo i agree wif decent kid. well if u have the time , interest and dedication to spare by all means start it. we all r here to share what we "xperiece" . i dare not share i know only I can share what I xperiece. u decide what and how u want to care our "sayang". heheh. just my opinion hehehe!

• SRC Member

maybe u can try Bro Zulu's method, get permission from the lfs owner, buy a pc of frozens mysis and feed the sh before buying, some of the sh will try out the frozens, and that is the sh u looking for. :)

live mysis difficult to obtain.... can ask Bro Chris, think he got lobang. ;)

ok..does anybody here knows when next shipment of seahorse coming in?

• SRC Member

heard from my dad yesterdae tt the pasir ris ah beng got alot of sh.. but i have mine liaox.. so wont getting it mah.. so those who wan SH de.. can go there check..

Cheers..

Lorenzo..

Reefing is like a Relationship, Once you fall in Love with it, You will Love it for Life... :wub:

5a8bbdf6e2308_YUMA16.png.f2e17836611683574a142ad6fbd86466.png