Tank full of fishes

• SRC Member

lol.... they sure got alot of fishes to choose from... hope that any of the lfs in singapore got so many for us to choose....

• SRC Member
lol.... they sure got alot of fishes to choose from... hope that any of the lfs in singapore got so many for us to choose....

Actually when I was in HK, my bro (non-marine) told me there's this place in HK with alot of fish shops.

My first tots were that how can they compare with Sgp LFS? eg Halus, LCK etc etc.. we are nearer to the 'source' than them what... so we should have all the 'good' stuffs.

With all due respect; I was shocked (really.. shocked) to find their LFS have better variety of fishes (based on the fact that I see angels sold which I have never seen in my visits to Halus/LCK, they sell harlequin pairs like its a common clown in Sgp; check my other posts in Inverts forum) than we do and not to mention their additives are cheaper and they have more variety of marine equipment.

Not sure about the prices (coz I only had afew hours to check out the place) but I bought a twin cooler fan for HK80 and the same model cost S$28 here.

I also bought (almost) full range of Kent Marine (10 16oz bottles) at HK450. Do the maths. Wanted to buy the Biosediment but they don't have stock.

To summarise this long post; next time if ur gf suggest going HK for holiday; be happy :eyebrow:

• SRC Member
Hi RockLobster

planning to go HK for holiday this year... care to share the address of the LFS there?

Thanks in advance!! :thanks:

Hi! paiseh but I roughly know the place but not the exact addresses. :paiseh:

I rem that one of the bros actually listed a full list of HK LFS but when I did a search I couldn't find it.

Anyone can help us?