Using Garlic To Cure???

• SRC Member

I soak the fish food in garlicguard for abt an hour b4 feeding them.

Main Tank : 48 inch by 36 inch by 28 inch (2 sides starphire glass)
Sump Tank :
Return Pump :
Chiller : Starmax Compressor 1 HP Drop coil
Chiller Return Pump
Protein Skimmer :
Wave Maker :
Fluidised Reactor :

Here's what I do .....

pound the garlic, put them into water.

Defrost MS or BS and soaked into the water garlic. Then feed the fish with the MS/BS but of course w/o the garlic.

LimPC

so bro u mean soak the dried food wif garlic for some time then feed them. ok got you...thank you.

• SRC Member

i tot there is understandable instruction behind the garlicguard bottle or u guys are doign DIY garlic... better dun take risk hor....

Just soak it for a few min will do ba... need 1hr so long meh... but i got refrigerate it..... cold cold nicer to eat mahz..

• SRC Member
i tot there is understandable instruction behind the garlicguard bottle or u guys are doign DIY garlic... better dun take risk hor....

Just soak it for a few min will do ba... need 1hr so long meh... but i got refrigerate it..... cold cold nicer to eat mahz..

Did u ask your fish if they like it cold? Soak dried food a few min and i dun think the garlic will even get to it . Best to feed them something the temperature of the water they are in. Garlic is garlic just make sure when pounding u only soak the food in the juice and not feed any solid pieces of pure garlic to the fish.

I read somewhere it prevents and cures :kiss:

• 1 month later...
  • SRC Member
hi experts, sorry to ask such a dump Ques as i am new to this. by addng to the food, it say that it prevent illness, what the type of illness we are talking about: whitespot...

:thanks::thanks:

In general the garlic increases the fishes resistant to all types of diseases.