My New 4ft Tank ;p

Zac

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

Thanks flamey .. :D but i havent seen my MI for two days liao.... is it dead? :cry2: its was eating well no sign of illness except a little white spot.. if its dead should i wait for it to float to the sufface then i fish it out? coz i cant find its body .. think its hidden behind my rock works have to removed all my LR then can find it ..... hai .... :cry2:

Zac's Red Sea Reefer 170

• SRC Member
Thanks flamey .. :D but i havent seen my MI for two days liao.... is it dead? :cry2: its was eating well no sign of illness except a little white spot.. if its dead should i wait for it to float to the sufface then i fish it out? coz i cant find its body .. think its hidden behind my rock works have to removed all my LR then can find it ..... hai .... :cry2:

so sad, bro think ur tank got ICH, better to leave the tank fishess for 6 week b4 adding, as the more fish u add, the more will get the white spot.

MI wun hide, if u cannot see it, then it should be dead liao

GIve up liao!!!!!!!!!!!

• SRC Member

hi lori_del . :thanks: i wont add anymore fishes for the time being . but can i still add corals? <_< and :( i think the MI really is Dead :cry2: .... havent seen it for a three days liao not even on feeding time..

bro lester :thanks::paiseh: still trying to be more patient on stoking up LS slowly.. is it true that i should stocked up corals first then fishes later? please advice :rolleyes::thanks::thanks:

Zac's Red Sea Reefer 170

• SRC Member

to all piping experts.. need help urgently..

yesterday i realised that my tank is leaking water drip by drip at a very slow rate.. think its is leaking from underneath the tank near durso pipe area .. use silicon to seal up the pipe conections, been running from more then two months suddenly found it leaking.. how should i seal it again as it is impossible to keep the connection dry le.. try using silicon but still leaks dunno where is the excact location that is leaking....

:P sorry abt the poor discription how you guys understand what iam trying to illustrate... :paiseh:

Zac's Red Sea Reefer 170

• SRC Member

bro due to yur reef got life stock and need to glue it asap. i think u should plug out the silicone first, then use those type of glue for gluing plastic one cause it dry up faster. then use silicone to cover up to wait for it to dry. correct me if i m wrong. hope u know wht i saying cause no study eng not so good..

• SRC Member

hahaha :thanks: chucky. today i brought epoxy glue.. i strip off the silicon then i apply the epoxy glue.. hope it will work :P btw i understand your england . ;)

Zac's Red Sea Reefer 170

• SRC Member

heres my new Prata :D always wanted to have one .. was looking for a red one actually but cant find it at all leh .. not fast enough to snatch i think :P anyway this one has a very nice green on it .. am equally happy :D

post-34-1113123339.jpg

Zac's Red Sea Reefer 170

• 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

been running rowaphos for a week now.. still got nuiscane hair alga and a bit of diatoms leh.. PO4 reads 0(salifert) dunno why... been changing 10% of NSW weekly.

Zac's Red Sea Reefer 170

• 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

pic of my clam up heaven ... didnt know why it died..

was still all right and then why i came home the next day.... the clam was emptied leaving behind just the empty shell.....

no sign of diesese and water parameters are ok..

tot maybe its the crab and mantis swrimp ... cannot confirm though..

but anyway to be safe i rescaped my tank and managed to catch 15 crabs but no mantis..

post-34-1115221690.jpg

Zac's Red Sea Reefer 170

• SRC Member

heres a pic of my newly rescape tank. B)

damn tired took out all the 100kg + rocks to look for crabs and then put them back again... will not do this again if possible :D

post-34-1115221849.jpg

Zac's Red Sea Reefer 170

• SRC Member

Wow.. nice rock scape.. better den the one i had juz now.. hahax.. mine not so nice like urs leh bro.. hahax.. u do it all ur self?? hahax.. mi juz now make my self.. wan die liaox.. lolx.. too diffcult.. hahax.. nice tank u got there.. and happy reefing..

Regards..

Lorenzo..

Reefing is like a Relationship, Once you fall in Love with it, You will Love it for Life... :wub:

5a8bbdf6e2308_YUMA16.png.f2e17836611683574a142ad6fbd86466.png

• SRC Member

bro lorenzo...

cant possibly do it by myself will die hahaha got my brother and my galfren to help me ...you just did a rescape? do post a pic .... you must have a backache right hahaha...

thanks bro ... :D

Zac's Red Sea Reefer 170

• SRC Member

this one is from my old 4ft tank using canister filter ( it crashed ) was using flouscent. now under my new condition it seems ok liao ;)

post-34-1115222850.jpg

Zac's Red Sea Reefer 170

• SRC Member

this frag i found it when i brought this 2nd hand tank from a fellow reefer.. surprisingly it survived the ordeal.. it was found in the midst of the mud left in the tank.. found it when i was cleaning the tank ard 6months ago ..

used to have only 4-5 polyp now has ard 10 i think.. :)

post-34-1115223151.jpg

Zac's Red Sea Reefer 170

• SRC Member
this one is from my old 4ft tank using canister filter ( it crashed ) was using flouscent. now under my new condition it seems ok liao ;)

Looks nice . :lol:

6x2.5x2.5 (GEO AQUATIC)

Aquamedic Turboflotor 5000Baby

Aquamedic NR1000

Aquamedic KR1000

Aquamedic Niveaumat

Aquamedic Ozone

RM Fluidised Reactor

Tunze 6060x3

Resun C1000

Aqualight 2x250w + 150w MH