Aquamedic KR1000

Aquamedic Niveaumat

Aquamedic Ozone

RM Fluidised Reactor

Tunze 6060x3

Resun C1000

Aqualight 2x250w + 150w MH

• SRC Member
heres a pic of my newly rescape tank. B)

damn tired took out all the 100kg + rocks to look for crabs and then put them back again... will not do this again if possible :D

very rocky.. :lol:

im sure its gonna look awesome when u have stocked up with corals! :)

• SRC Member

very rocky.. :lol:

im sure its gonna look awesome when u have stocked up with corals! :)

thanks bro.. actually i keep going to fish farms to look for nice corals but cant seems to find really good wans leh.. seems to be i always too late.. all already snatch up liao.. hai.... :P

Zac's Red Sea Reefer 170

• SRC Member
yur tank leak ok liao hah. btw nice rock scape :D update more more pic

hey bro... luckily it can be fixed with epoxy glue without much of a problem..... if not at that time i a little bit feel like giving up man......... :P

my tank still very empty when stock up more stuff will post more pics :)

Zac's Red Sea Reefer 170

• SRC Member

hahax.. gone through all this pain alot of time le. hahax.. cause the more i rescape.. the more i will think my tank is not nice.. hahax.. ur rock scape very simple and nice.. mi no DC.. so cannot post it.. hahax.. wher u stay?? u come over my hse and see lor.. hahax.. easier.. lolx.. u soo good.. bro help u.. my bro not free.. so i do my self.. hahax.. and the yuma u have very nice worx.. hahax.. i olso have a piece.. but not as nice urs la.. although it look the same.. hahax.. lolx..

Regards..

Lorenzo..

Reefing is like a Relationship, Once you fall in Love with it, You will Love it for Life... :wub:

5a8bbdf6e2308_YUMA16.png.f2e17836611683574a142ad6fbd86466.png

• SRC Member
hahax.. gone through all this pain alot of time le. hahax.. cause the more i rescape.. the more i will think my tank is not nice.. hahax.. ur rock scape very simple and nice.. mi no DC.. so cannot post it.. hahax.. wher u stay?? u come over my hse and see lor.. hahax.. easier.. lolx.. u soo good.. bro help u.. my bro not free.. so i do my self.. hahax.. and the yuma u have very nice worx.. hahax.. i olso have a piece.. but not as nice urs la.. although it look the same.. hahax.. lolx..

Regards..

Lorenzo..

yo lorenzo

i stay at bukit panjang.. you? i dont mind dropping by you house to visit your tank one of this days when you free.. haha if you dont mind lah.... :D

Zac's Red Sea Reefer 170

• SRC Member
don't give up its good to have a marine tank... unless u wanna go into planted tanks which a lot of pple is doing now ;)

bro djviper

i wont give up so easily unless i go bankrupt lah.... :P although planted tanks also very nice ... just that sometimes when somethings goes wrong will feel disappointed .. this is my thrid attempt already .. crushed two tanks already... as last time i only go to one lsf and didnt do enough research....

now will be more careful... :P

Zac's Red Sea Reefer 170

• 2 months later...
  • SRC Member
how's your tank? update? ur new skxxxxx :evil::fear::P

hi Bro .. didnt dare to update till i get my tank nicely stock up.. :P haha anyway my skimmer has arraived :D

Zac's Red Sea Reefer 170

• SRC Member
hi bro

mind telling me at is this circle in red.. and it uses ???

:thanks:

bro that is a flow meter. i can used it to control the amt of air intake by the nozzle. and if the nozzle is stuck and has to be clean i will be able to tell from the flow meter.. ;)

Zac's Red Sea Reefer 170

• SRC Member

bro that is a flow meter. i can used it to control the amt of air intake by the nozzle. and if the nozzle is stuck and has to be clean i will be able to tell from the flow meter.. ;)

great idea... mind telling where u got the flow meter ???

:thanks:

• SRC Member

250w MH 10k... another new addition... still slowly adding equipments and stocking up bit by bit .. what to do :P no $$$ hahaha

post-34-1122439909.jpg

Zac's Red Sea Reefer 170

• SRC Member
sir :fear: , officer Axxx :fear::P

it is a good start. invest a good equippment and can save you a lot of headache and $$$ when you stocking up. great to see you out in the forum more often :lol:

thanks again bro .. good to have friendly people like you around in the forum :D

Zac's Red Sea Reefer 170

• SRC Member

full tank pic taken this afternoon ;) under 2 T5 (artinic blue) 2 150w MH (14k) and 1 250w MH (10k)

still got little bit of diatom and cyano.. hope my new brekett will do the wonders for me :)

post-34-1122481150.jpg

Zac's Red Sea Reefer 170