Ur opinion is most welcome on ...

• SRC Member

If there are some precious sps you want to keep, I think you can tompang in other ppl's tank.

I agree with most of the bros here, sell the common ones and tompang the gems in other people's tank.

• SRC Member

bro...............think u gotto take care of urself first prior to care care of others..............

:P

me back on track, with FAST CAR, so ;)

my tank already FULL lay...

and everything coloring and growing.

Life is like a peice of Uncured Live Rock [ from LFS ], you never know what you gonna get.........

Ocean Gump

me back on track, with FAST CAR, so  ;)

my tank already FULL lay...

and everything coloring and growing.

:off: personally, I feel I am still getting very little success with my sps.... wondering how you get them colour up so fast..?

Just wondering if you can share some great tank and coral pix and husbandry tips so we can all benefit from it. Would be great for reefers who hopes to get quick results :bow:

• SRC Member

:off: personally, I feel I am still getting very little success with my sps.... wondering how you get them colour up so fast..?

Just wondering if you can share some great tank and coral pix and husbandry tips so we can all benefit from it. Would be great for reefers who hopes to get quick results :bow:

very easy bro..............

go and buy alot of colourful sps at one go then will be beautiful liao lor

:D:D:D

:P

• SRC Member

yea lar, if I go and buy all colorful SPS than Victor Iwarna will cry. Because I am the only one clearing his brownies SPS :P

Color doesn't mean the whole colony color up hah.... from brownies to 10% of colonoy I refer to. Anyway, this new batch is only 3-4 weeks so difficult to tell also. Who know may be turn brown again.

Or may be I just happened to choose healthy SPS.

Life is like a peice of Uncured Live Rock [ from LFS ], you never know what you gonna get.........

Ocean Gump