Places that sells Good SPS

• SRC Member
AA price is a bit steep. but quality is there. have to check with em for their shipments.

last week i went there, all white or brown SPS :( . Nothin special leh. Saw the prices. Wow, like we are carrot heads. Better support our sponsers, good price.

AA price is a bit steep. but quality is there. have to check with em for their shipments.

It is actually quite true..... I think AA's SPS selection is one of the solid ones ard. But lke most LFS that brings in SPS, if U want the nice ones...you will have to go on the first couple of days of shipment.

True, price wise...its a little on the high side if you compare to the Pasir Ris Farms. But personally, I love the variety, esp the Montis ;)

for aquacultured ones....Pasir Ris Farms do bring in nice ones too

• SRC Member
But lke most LFS that brings in SPS, if U want the nice ones...you will have to go on the first couple of days of shipment.

yea....quite true....i'm never the one to like crowds....but after having gotten a few nice peices in the last iwarna shipment, i'm begining to see why people are 'chionging' for 1st day shipment..... :D

from now on have to train up on my body mass (eat like a pig) so that can chiong for shipments..... :D