loster

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member

most of my sps are cheap. i bought it when they are brown. now, they started colour up :P some how it is nice to start with brown and when they started colour up, felt the sense of achievement and happy :D

this is my water parameters:

Calcium = ~400 ppm

Alkalinity = ~8 dkh

Specific Gravity = ~1.025

Temp = ~26-27 deg celcius

NH3 = 0

N02 = 0

N03 = 5 :erm:

P04 = 0

age.png

• SRC Member
nice prata :P

i bet u fed them with heaps of prawns eh

hehe

it always hungry :lol: anyway, i never feed them :P i gave up feeding cos my fishes always steal from them <_< so, i stop feeding my corals since begining of the year :D

age.png

• SRC Member
wa... very nice mix of corals and scaping.. love the valley but somehow u had it covered.. :P

and u are really spending alot on equipments i can see.. :huh:

ya... i tried not to cover it but... <_< my old lps is getting too big :( hope that they are as small as it was before :unsure: some of the corals i really can't bear to let it go... when i sold some of them, i will worry whether they are in the good home :P

those equippments... i planned and saved and collected over time. i started with mainly lps but before that i had already planned for mix reef ;) hahaha...this hobby really train my patient. me getting old... can't do thing as in impulsive as before when younger. got to slow down and think before decision is make :) don't have time to do trial and error liao.

age.png

• SRC Member

now, i got problem liao... never encounter that before :(

my ca drop to 310ppm and my kh also drop to 7 :( i have not activate my ca reactor yet because the ARM is out of stock. got to wait another week. now manually dose ca and kh everyday <_< trying push up ca & kh. i test my new mix carollife salt and found out that ca is more than 500ppm but kh is around 5dkh :(

beside manually does both ca and kh or water change, what else can i do? :huh:

age.png