SPS frags for swop/give away

lightningstrike

i hv 2x 2.5" dark green staghorn (single branch) frags for swop/ give away. no pics.

to swop with other small sps frags will do.

those who hv nothing to swop, i will consider giving away the frags for free.

pls state ur interest in this thread and do not pm me. :thanks:

- i reserve the right to swop/give away.

- collection in Bishan.

Austin the Westie: "I may be your best friend, but you are my everything".

Lightning Strike's Back!!!

Reefkeeping Is Not My Hobby, It's My Obsession.

Austin's Birthday

.png

• SRC Member

bro, y not u save that piece and do drop by my place, see what we can trade in... may wanna do it in our next frag exchange session w robe, scarab, jimng and whoever is interested....

its always nice to mingle w sps addicts around... hehehee

• SRC Member
i hv 2x 2.5" dark green staghorn (single branch) frags for swop/ give away. no pics.

to swop with other small sps frags will do.

those who hv nothing to swop, i will consider giving away the frags for free.

pls state ur interest in this thread and do not pm me. :thanks:

- i reserve the right to swop/give away.

- collection in Bishan.

Hi, interested in the staghorn if you are giving away. Collecting sps frags now. Can't trade right now cos all my frags have encrusted to the rocks. But in future when it grew taller, you are welcome to frag a few home.

Eric

bro, y not u save that piece and do drop by my place, see what we can trade in... may wanna do it in our next frag exchange session w robe, scarab, jimng and whoever is interested....

its always nice to mingle w sps addicts around... hehehee

hi reefer guy,

thx for the kind offer. appreciate it. wld very much luv to join in the fun. so where do u stay and when is the next fragging ###### exchange session? :P

Austin's Birthday

.png

hi davidluvfishes & Eric,

i think i shld be able to break off a few frags for u guys. so when do u guys wanna pop by? B):erm:

be forewarned that the frags r as they r. i hv not epoxied them to any LRs as i hv ran out of epoxy. but rest assure that the polyps extension on these staghorn frags r wonderful. :P

Austin's Birthday

.png

• SRC Member

hi reefer guy,

thx for the kind offer. appreciate it. wld very much luv to join in the fun. so where do u stay and when is the next fragging ###### exchange session? :P

staying in tiong bahru area..... with the surge of sps addictions around and nice frags to swap around, i dont think it will take long before we organize it again.... pm me ur contacts bro, and lets keep in touch till frag session :evil::evil:

• SRC Member

staying in tiong bahru area..... with the surge of sps addictions around and nice frags to swap around, i dont think it will take long before we organize it again.... pm me ur contacts bro, and lets keep in touch till frag session :evil::evil:

Can I join also? I hope i'll have frags soon to trade!!!

:lol::D:lol: pmed u my contacts.

Austin's Birthday

.png