Recommendation for Tank Maker

cjack

After considering buying a second hand tank and a new one, I may want to buy a new system if I can't find a second hand system to my liking. As I still have not decided which way to go, would appreciate some comments from fellow reefers.

Would be good if you can PM contacts for a good and reliable tank maker. Am looking for a 3 x 2 x 2 system with hood, cabinet and sump. ( 10mm thickness)

If you have a price indication from a reliable tank maker, do let me know.

Thanks in advance.

I got my tank from Gerald (tank maker) .....

I find the workmanship quite alright.

The most outstanding part is the service ... extremely pleasant and helpful guy. You wont be expecting cases like 'no delivery'.

The price is also very competitive. (impt for me as I am also a budget reefer).

(disclaimer: this is only my exp. fro getting this guy to help me set up my tank....)

I am sure there are also quality tank makers ard...just talk to a few more reefers..maybe you can narrow down to one that can meet your needs. Cheers)

I tought it would be good to clarify before any misunderstandings happened.

Dun see this as a commercial post as I repeat: There are a lot of tank makers here that make quality tanks and do setups for pple.... Lim H T is one of them ;)

A reefer who wishes to get a tank done up should talk to more local hobbyist here, get the one that meets your needs. Cheers