champions league quarter final...

flamey

• SRC Member

:evil: we share the same love :kiss: for the KOP and GOD :bow:

when GOD goes to Leeds, i start to catch Leeds game. Now i catch ManCity game hoping that he play.

Again heart with the KOP :pirate: , eyes with the GOD :bow:

:lol::lol::lol: totally agree wit u... when he moved to leeds suddenly i became a part time leeds fan watching leeds game hopin dat he'll play... same goes with man city.. robbie played extremely well in the last game... he scored one and make chance after chance for macken to miss! if u noticed all the three clubs he played for has one thing in common... hatred toward man u.. :lol::lol:

read somewhere that one of his saddest moments when he was still with liverpool was when he saw a banner at anfield dat read "who needs GOD when we have st. michael" :(

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
i got a feeling juventus will be kicking liverpool's ###### at turin.

well.. liverpool did kick some juve's ###### at anfield didnt they?

i think they're capable of scoring an away goal..

:lol::lol::lol: totally agree wit u... when he moved to leeds suddenly i became a part time leeds fan watching leeds game hopin dat he'll play... same goes with man city.. robbie played extremely well in the last game... he scored one and make chance after chance for macken to miss! if u noticed all the three clubs he played for has one thing in common... hatred toward man u.. :lol::lol:

read somewhere that one of his saddest moments when he was still with liverpool was when he saw a banner at anfield dat read "who needs GOD when we have st. michael" :(

:angry::angry: damm St. michael.

:bow::bow: long live the GOD :bow::bow:

our GOD has make it to the KOP legend list.

btw, are you member of singapore liverpool fan club?

• SRC Member

nope.. r u?

and let see who can beat god's epl fastest hattrick record! :eyebrow::eyebrow:

• SRC Member

nope.. r u?

and let see who can beat god's epl fastest hattrick record! :eyebrow::eyebrow:

• SRC Member
i got a feeling juventus will be kicking liverpool's ###### at turin.

juventus 0 liverpool 0 :lol::lol::lol:

###### kicking?? other than ibrahimovic first half miss, ###### kicking juventus never rili look like scoring at all!

well done liverpool!!!!!!!

im sure nw people gonna say liverpool gonna get their ###### whooped by chelsea in the semis but the dream lives on.. :yeah:

and its damn GREAT to see djibril cisse back in action!

p.s as of 4.42am, psv and lyon is still slugging it out in extra time...

• SRC Member

with so many strikers available next season (assmng all fit), time to consider seeling bros...hopeless in one-onone.....

Main Tank : 48 inch by 36 inch by 28 inch (2 sides starphire glass)
Sump Tank :
Return Pump :
Chiller : Starmax Compressor 1 HP Drop coil
Chiller Return Pump
Protein Skimmer :
Wave Maker :
Fluidised Reactor :

• SRC Member

The reds go through to play Chelski. Lets hope Chelski are too focussed on EPL to play L'pool!

The miss by Baros was very dissappointing... but probably good as I would have woken up my baby boy with the screaming if he put it in!

• SRC Member
i, a liverpool fan,declare that, i hate that mee rebus. ( milan baros ).

long live fowler. :lol:

yes saaa!!! :lol::lol::lol:

hopefully the mee rebus would be traded with pablo aimar in the end season...(wishful thinking :rolleyes::rolleyes::lol: )

rafa bring back robbie!! :D

• SRC Member

:bow::bow::bow:

Aimar and a strong centre back like a young Jaap Stam would be perfect. Sami is getting a little old :(

valencia have shown interest in baros and aimar has said in the beginning of the season dat he wud like to work with rafa again.. im juz putting two and two together! :lol::lol: hopefully dis dream deal would materialise..

as for a defender i think matthew upson of birmingham would be good..

• SRC Member
as for a defender i think matthew upson of birmingham would be good..

Rio Ferdinand is being rumoured as potential target by Chelski... I would take him over Upson, but Upson would not be bad!

Hope the final will be AC Milan vs Chelsea :lol:

definitely not Liverpool vs PSV please...this fixture for 3rd/4th placing i can accept :P

sorry liverpool fans....hehe.....nothing against you guys....just want to watch a 'final-quality' final :D

what to do ? liv no quality. only win 4 times. only win 4 times.only win 4 times.only win 4 times. :whistle

wah liew...sour grapes for wat.... :lol:

i am an arsenal fan(or more correctly, Anti-ManU fan :lol: )...thus neutral to seeing Chelsea or Liverpool play AC Milan/PSV in the final....in fact i am more than happy not seeing Fergie-F-Face in the finals :lol:

just that the AC Milan vs Chelsea final will be more interesting to watch from a neutralist point of view mah....

The top team of EPL meets the top team of ISA.......what can be more watchable than that?

of coz the ball is round and it may be a Liverpool vs PSV final though, with AC Milan and Chelsea playing for 3rd/4th placings :lol:

Ac Milan still proves the strongest going via my tip.

Chelsea is dark horse for Champion Cup,

with AC Milan - most fav playing most impressive so far.

Shenvenko, Kaka, Crespo, Stam, Maldini.. pretty all rounder in all departments.

Seeing AC Milan shut down Man Utd two legs, you can't help but be impressed with them.

They do it efficiently, their aged defence still do the work when required of them.

So far they have not been conceding any goal lately in the champion league.

They show it again when Milan won both legs against Inter Milan.

• SRC Member
wah liew...sour grapes for wat.... :lol:

i am an arsenal fan(or more correctly, Anti-ManU fan :lol: )...thus neutral to seeing Chelsea or Liverpool play AC Milan/PSV in the final....in fact i am more than happy not seeing Fergie-F-Face in the finals :lol:

just that the AC Milan vs Chelsea final will be more interesting to watch from a neutralist point of view mah....

The top team of EPL meets the top team of ISA.......what can be more watchable than that?

of coz the ball is round and it may be a Liverpool vs PSV final though, with AC Milan and Chelsea playing for 3rd/4th placings :lol:

haiyah few years back the prospect of a juventus-milan final is so mouth watering but the final itself? haiyoh worst final i've ever seen.. super damn boring.. :P

my dream final would be liverpool-milan.. but frankly it would be a whitewash if u compare the teams player to player.. but football is about which team can perform on the day itself.. IMO liverpool can beat any team in the world and i mean ANY team if they played the way they played in the first half against juve at anfield.. dat was just pure brilliance.. and of course u need luck too.. but havin said dat its damn difficult to see liverpool goin further than the semis.. but i can dream can i?

:D