champions league quarter final...

flamey

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

Rio Ferdinand is being rumoured as potential target by Chelski... I would take him over Upson, but Upson would not be bad!

ferdinand too expensive la... liverpool where got money.. unless some tycoon buy over the club...

• SRC Member

I would love to watch the final between AC Milan and Chelsea. Sure exciting. Almost fell asleep watching liverpool this morning :lol: Benetiz is a really good manager.... his players not so good though.... I would still predict a ac milan v chelsea final ;)

Hi Bros,

I'm neither liverpool or chelsea fan. But for the sake of that cocky Jose Mourinho, I would rather see Liverfool,oops... Liverpool

reach the final n play Milan. Personally, I think its Milan's cup to lose.

They are so tight at the back n so lethal going forward. Sevchenko is the

striker any manager would want in their team, very consistent.

• SRC Member

im sure this end season liverpool gonna have a clear out sale.. rafa definitely gonna bring in some quality signings for next season.. but wat kinda players he can bring in i think gonna depend on whether liverpool make it to the champions league nx season..

but i think its fair to say that liverpool has a better chance of beating chelsea than psv beating ac milan! :lol: (no offence to psv supporters :fear: )

yes saaa!!! :lol::lol::lol:

hopefully the mee rebus would be traded with pablo aimar in the end season...(wishful thinking :rolleyes::rolleyes::lol: )

rafa bring back robbie!! :D

wow! :yeah: so many fans of the GOD. me too :P i think our age gap not big difference.

personally, i think baros is not bad .... causing defender alot of problem when he is on form.

i believe rafa should consider giving le tellec more chance ... he is a promising player.

as much as i want to see GOD in KOP, but i dont think rafa gonna take hime back even if on free transfer.

however, i would like to pray that st' michael be banish forever from the KOP.

• SRC Member
ferdinand too expensive la... liverpool where got money.. unless some tycoon buy over the club...

Money... from one source... Gerrard.

L'pool should sell Stevie G, he is an awesome player, but we rely too much on him.

Sell Stevie G, get Aimar and Hargraves and then we still have cash to spare for Rio :lol:

• SRC Member
who's the son of pool now

Jamie C or John W... I am not a big fan of Jamie C either, but he will not get us much cash!

We need to sell Stevie G, or else he will leave under Bosman me thinks.

• SRC Member

Money... from one source... Gerrard.

L'pool should sell Stevie G, he is an awesome player, but we rely too much on him.

Sell Stevie G, get Aimar and Hargraves and then we still have cash to spare for Rio :lol:

totally agree with u... too dependent on stevie g when he's playing.. we can cope when he's nt playing at all... i mean when he's on the pitch everybody is like waiting for him to make things happen.. hope u understand wat im saying :lol::lol: its the same when we're too dependent on macca, dependent on owen to score.. its becoming a cycle... next big name scouser i feel is gonna be john welsh.. he gt the makings..

• SRC Member

totally agree with u... too dependent on stevie g when he's playing.. we can cope when he's nt playing at all... i mean when he's on the pitch everybody is like waiting for him to make things happen.. hope u understand wat im saying :lol::lol: its the same when we're too dependent on macca, dependent on owen to score.. its becoming a cycle... next big name scouser i feel is gonna be john welsh.. he gt the makings..

Understand what u meant. Whenever I watched S. Gerrad and Liverpool playing, the players kept passing the ball back to him when he was behind even they could have made a fast break

• SRC Member
yes... dats what im trying to say... hopefully he can fetch more than 40million.. :lol::lol: then can buy more players..

Stevie G's price went down after the missed penalty on the weekend :cry: