What PC game should I play?

DeepBlue

• SRC Member
WORMS 3D!!!!

START A WAR FOR THE FUN OF IT!!!!!

haha..very farnie :D

i played this before , "Train the worms for battleship.." Mine always stucked in the bazooka stage... <_<

anyway, DB play with ur princess better lah.. she's sooOooo cute... :yeah:

I still like elves, dwarfs and druids....... so decided to go with World of Warcraft.... :P

My time spent in SRC is going to be much lesser from now onwards :evil:

IMO EQ2 also not bad...

But i prefer free games..!! :evil::evil:

IF u got time u can check out this webbie.. www.onrpg.com

Lotsa games recommendation inside...

Currently playing GTH... www.gth.com.my

Tried A3 be4... dun realli like.. caz of the navigation very sucky... :(

A broken heart, A life torn apart.

Screams with no sound.

No solution to be found.

Forsaken by all, Blood spatterd on a wall.

Left all alone, Still as a stone.

Locked in eternal sleep, No more tears to weep...

Baldurs gate 2 is real addictive. You can play either a bad person (what i did) or play the good guy. Hahaa...especially fun when slaying dragons. :rolleyes:

Another rpg is fallout..I remember playing fallout 2..much to the horror of my friends i completed the game without using a car. :lol:

Or if you prefer some mind challenging games..try www.the-reincarnation.com

Been around for years..used to be called archmage but I have since retired since I made it into the hall of fame. ;)

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

• SRC Member

play "grand theft auto" man

play as a small hooligan to a mafia.

do all the shit u want in the cities

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||