REscape Tank

wil_lee76

• SRC Member

Well,

Looking very good...u must be mix saltwater and sweat in ur tank.....

Next time when u need to rescape, remember dearly in ur heart-DUN CALL MI!

U have to buy alot more rock to cover the front soccer field in ur tank.Make it MARINA SQUARE step, then it will be perfect.

Buy more colourful Coral to lighten up the tanks....

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

why not get a tunze as a wave maker

and use the seio as back up for the areas that the tunze stream cant reach like behind the rock structure

Selling big game fishing equipment. Stella 20k / 17k .. made in Japan jigging blue rose / kabuzu popping rod... pm for prices

• SRC Member
Well,

Looking very good...u must be mix saltwater and sweat in ur tank.....

Next time when u need to rescape, remember dearly in ur heart-DUN CALL MI!

U have to buy alot more rock to cover the front soccer field in ur tank.Make it MARINA SQUARE step, then it will be perfect.

Buy more colourful Coral to lighten up the tanks....

Wah Piang, U think I wanna To TROBULE U.... :P Bo Piang, who asked u to stay so near to my place...if u stay in Jurong...i think I wont even bother to ask u here...BUT think will pester u thru PMs and Phonecalls!!!!! :lol:

Anway, will do that as discussed....BTW, Since u asking me to stock more...why dun u setup a fund called " DONATE & HELP WIL LEE MARINE TANK" so all reefers here can join in the fund raising projects!!! :P

OK, see what i can do...appreciate UR sweat & ur assisit! :bow::bow::bow::bow: x a million!

:thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks: x a zillion...!!!!!

• SRC Member
why not get a tunze as a wave maker

and use the seio as back up for the areas that the tunze stream cant reach like behind the rock structure

sunny pal,

how i wish to get a TUNze wave maker :yeah: ..maybe in future...not now...orelse, i need reefers to join in the fundraising campaign! :P

Thanks! :thanks: BTw, where ur tank? can u post your link here...let me steal some ideas!!! Man! :idea:

• SRC Member
Member No.: 3730

QUOTE (kokhui @ Apr 8 2005, 11:12 PM)

bro,

Your new rockscape is indeed better than your previous one! Good job.

Is your rocks touching on both side of your tank?

Your clam seems to be lying on one side also?

So what fish you are going to get? 

hey pal, appreciate ur comments. well...this time round, got to be caution abt the LS that Im getting...not going t0 rush & overstock for sure...thinking of constructing a family of "tang" or "anthis"...what u reckon? And stock up with more corals (yumas & prata) & as for the lying clam, just shfted it to a new place...

Yes rocks are place lying on the tank..bo piang... 

Anway, when ur turn for rescape?? 

cheers,

wil 

bro, me rescape? probably not lah, mine tank is so limited, how to rescape? Next time must upgrade liao. And then again, not much funds available unless you want to contribute from your?

Tangs are good! I am growing to love them! Got my Hawaii yellow on Friday! I am not too sure of anthias though, high bioload lah.

Recently I have been very busy with work and more so when my baby arrives next month! Lagi less time, not sure if I should convert to FOWLR ?

More pics bro. :D

• SRC Member

bro, me rescape? probably not lah, mine tank is so limited, how to rescape? Next time must upgrade liao. And then again, not much funds available unless you want to contribute from your?

Tangs are good! I am growing to love them! Got my Hawaii yellow on Friday! I am not too sure of anthias though, high bioload lah.

Recently I have been very busy with work and more so when my baby arrives next month! Lagi less time, not sure if I should convert to FOWLR ?

More pics bro. :D

conGrATS Bro!!! :lol:

FiNAlly the day has come...time to spend more on Ur Baby Lah!!! :lol:

Ok, next time when u UpGrade, I can Help U in certain things Lah...but not into funding lah... :lol: I need some sponsors to fund me TOO...(Pss, if u manage to find one, let me know Hor!)

Anyway, me just get a sump from one of the reefers, now...again..busy cleaning my BLOODY IRRITING SUMP (** to this bro who sold me his sump: Damn hard to clean leh,pal! Maybe u come and help me...)

LS likewise, wait first....until my water stable first...will intend to setup a quaratine tank for new LS..... ;)

Ok, u take care and will post more pics soon.....

• 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

currently, washing and scarping my new sump tank and trying hard to keep my NO3 and PO4 down....will post pics once i settle these few issues....upcoming plans:

1) Keeping NO3 and PO4 down (advises from AlanSeah)

2) Piping works for new sump

3) adding more LRs for scaping.

3 key factors to work on first.

so guys, will let u know once i settle these few items!!

• SRC Member
Nice tank bro....

thanks! ;):bow: now trying to save up for better skimmer and lightings...

equipment intending to invest....(bro acidjazz should know lah!)

(1) Beckette Skimmer? Or H & S skimmer?

(2) 250 W DIY or 250 W set (atman etc etc)

ten, no stocks or corals purchased...due to lack and overspend of $$$, awaits 4D to strike......!!! :lol:

Recent updates:

PO4 = 0.125 (Still cannot get down to 0) :(

NO3 = 20ppm (Finally reduce)

PH = 8.1

Rest of water parameters never checked...all ok after last friday check.

• SRC Member
Swee Swee re-scape... :lol:

Makes me feel like rescaping too...

Me too intended to get a H & S cos beckett footprint seems too big to fit inside cabinet...

should do that liao..... ;)

• 1 month later...