4000th Post on SRC

Tanzy

• SRC Member

The unexamined fish-tank is not worth keeping.

:mellow::huh:^_^:o;):P:D:lol:B):rolleyes:-_-:):wub::angry::(:unsure::wacko::blink::ph34r:

post-36-1093875548.jpg

Warning: Heavy handed moderator in operation. Threads and post are liable to be deleted or moved without prior notification.

Moderator's prerogative will be enforced.

Any grievances or complains should be addressed to The Administrator.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/uploads/post-36-1073276974.gif post-36-1073276974.gif

• SRC Member

AT, tanzy is trying to reach the enlightenment stage of sea turtle.. hahaha

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

• SRC Member

Tanzy, u counting posts har???? u really really want to see a sea turtle level!! i think sea-cucumber good enough for me.

BTW- u using somekind of software or voodoo magic to change ur signature almost daily?

* just can't help reading it everytime!& its always diff!! :lol::lol:

That's it!!!

To put an end to Tanzy's bored, mindless ramblings... I hereby appoint him the one and only resident sea turtle of the Singapore Reef Club!

:) Thy appointment has been changed, Tanzy! :lol:

• SRC Member

I am so touched! Thank you guys! :wub:

I want to thank all of you for giving me this chance.

I want to thank my parents who have always been supportive.

I want to thank my girlfriend who is with me all the time.

I want to also thank my 3 fishes who have gone throught the good and the bad times together.

And most importantly to God who has given me the ability to read, write and strength to do water changes.

Thank you! Thank you! I love you guys!

:D

post-36-1093875548.jpg

Warning: Heavy handed moderator in operation. Threads and post are liable to be deleted or moved without prior notification.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/uploads/post-36-1073276974.gif post-36-1073276974.gif

• SRC Member

Hahahaha :lol::lol::lol: You guys really got to stop this. My gall nearly came out from my mouth laughing :lol::lol: Diety Tanzy must be up in Nirvana now receiving his honorable crown as the one and only sea turtle anyone on SRC is going to see. *Applause!*Applause!* Now everyone, please allow him some peace and quiet to consumate this shocking but sacred time of his life. :lol::lol::lol:

• SRC Member

<_<

post-11-1037003082.jpg

post-36-1093875548.jpg