Ozone Generator

tayhonglee

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you run it on a timer? How long do you run?

I run it for about an hour a day in the evening when I'm at home.

Can you smell ozone?

I inject it into my H&S and could smell ozone quite strongly so I sealed up all but 2 ventalation hoes on the skimmer cover and put a bag of carbon over the open 2 holes. This redces the smell some what but still can detect a bit.

• SRC Member
all are brave reefer, with the controller i dun even wan to take from henry, haah think in his house...

Hope to set it up asap, the waiting is killing me

Still waiting to get a cheap and good ORP monitor or controller. Meantime I ran the ozone for 2hrs a day in the middle of the night, on the fifth day the water is already crystal clear. So I off the ozone gen. liao. Still maintaining good clear water.

Eric

• SRC Member

Still waiting to get a cheap and good ORP monitor or controller. Meantime I ran the ozone for 2hrs a day in the middle of the night, on the fifth day the water is already crystal clear. So I off the ozone gen. liao. Still maintaining good clear water.

Eric

hope tat our Mr nice guy "Henry" had order some extra....

or maybe got ppl aeroplane which i dun hthink so...

Bro dun make me excited to run it..

GIve up liao!!!!!!!!!!!

• SRC Member

hope tat our Mr nice guy "Henry" had order some extra....

or maybe got ppl aeroplane which i dun hthink so...

Bro dun make me excited to run it..

Hehehe...................SUPER CRYSTAL CLEAR AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL............

Henry, got extra ORP monitor or controller let me know hor.............

Eric

• SRC Member

hey guys,

thanks for all your patience. i think mine is one of the slowest bulk buys in the history of src. hehe....but prices are not bad lah.

bad news is that i did not order any extra ozone generators or orp controllers. but if anyone needs help ordering some more, let me know. i will try to help if i can.

no new updates today. let me pm the seller and ask again.

i think iori's ozone is beginning to rust in my cupboard already..... :lol:

henry

• SRC Member
hey guys,

thanks for all your patience. i think mine is one of the slowest bulk buys in the history of src. hehe....but prices are not bad lah.

bad news is that i did not order any extra ozone generators or orp controllers. but if anyone needs help ordering some more, let me know. i will try to help if i can.

henry

:ooh: rust??? :ooh:

then how> must i take from u asap.

GIve up liao!!!!!!!!!!!

• SRC Member
hey guys,

henry

his rusty wat about mine ???

ahhahah

Selling big game fishing equipment. Stella 20k / 17k .. made in Japan jigging blue rose / kabuzu popping rod... pm for prices

• SRC Member

Del, u havent collect yet? :o

The generator will not get more powerful like putting money in bank earns u interest leh :P

hhaha still at him home, heard from henry tat he will give me a free controller if i put my ozone long enff. :)

u running the ozone liao? i got a feeling tat can collect next week end or so...

think my tank water is getting more and more yellowish liao...

GIve up liao!!!!!!!!!!!

• SRC Member

ha ha ha...... <_< very furnie.....free orp controller.....

got reply yesterday! good news :lol: we will received the stuff next week. or a few days more than that. the seller has offered to pm everyone on the buying list to update us individually, so i have given him our nicks.

when you receive the pm, remember to update him on the adaptor as well, since there is no need for me to 'stand in' for him now. i will inform him on the number of people who have already pmed me for the adaptor as well, just to make sure.

henry

• SRC Member
ha ha ha...... <_< very furnie.....free orp controller.....

got reply yesterday! good news :lol: we will received the stuff next week. or a few days more than that. the seller has offered to pm everyone on the buying list to update us individually, so i have given him our nicks.

when you receive the pm, remember to update him on the adaptor as well, since there is no need for me to 'stand in' for him now. i will inform him on the number of people who have already pmed me for the adaptor as well, just to make sure.

henry

just joking :P

Tat a great new, thanks henry for going thru the trouble for the bulk ozone and orp controller.

Cheers!!

GIve up liao!!!!!!!!!!!

• SRC Member

Henry, Had also updated the seller accordingly on the AC/DC adapter and now Ccn't wait to lay my hands on it next week to install the Ozonizer n Milwaukee controller ... :D

Thanks for taking the trouble to make the bulk order for the ORP controller happened!

:thanks:

• SRC Member

:lol: hohoho :lol:

the long wait is finally over!

the seller is going to send the milwaukee orp controllers to me this Sunday morning! July 10th!

the seller smsed me this morning, and said he expects the delivery to arrive on saturday night. he has offered to deliver the items to me on sunday morning.

help me spread the news to all the buyers ok? and i need to arrange pick up times with everyone.

my home is at blk 2 st george's rd. its near boon keng mrt. remember to bring your balance in cash guys. i will arrange a more definite delivery time with the seller, so that no one needs to come before the units arrive, and end up eating all my mochi ice cream..... :P

no lah, you are all welcome to visit my tiny home, and even witness the wonderous sight :yeah: of my amazing 1.5 cube tank :unsure: cycling with live rocks and no fish. :blink:

the bad news is that the seller did not order any extra units leh, so i won't be able to offer any units to anyone. sorry...

if you need to contact me urgently, remember my hp is 9487-4835.

henry

• Join us on the largest Reefing community in Asia!

Sign up and share your reefing journey with us, make friends and get helps from the community .

• Topics

• Latest Update

1. 0

HIRE MUYERN TRUST HACKER / AN AUTHORIZED HACKER FOR CRYPTO RECOVERY.

2. 0

Decomm Fishes & Corals

3. 2

Mocha storm clownfish for sale

4. 2

Mocha storm clownfish for sale

5. 0

HIRE MUYERN TRUST HACKER / AN AUTHORIZED HACKER FOR CRYPTO RECOVERY.