Ozone Generator

tayhonglee

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

hi guys,

no need for thanks. im really glad everyone is so patient. 2 months of waiting and not a single word to hurry me leh...... :thanks:

i received this email yesterday. i was tied up last night with some work, so i didn't manage to post this.

this email confirms that our package was sent on the 17th through UPS. hehehe.....

5 more days......

shipping info.of your order Inbox

蕾 沈 <enalyshen@yahoo.com.cn> to me

More options May 16 (20 hours ago)

Thank you very much for purchasing from us.

This is to inform you that your order was shipped to you 05-05-17 from Shanghai, China. You may receive the item within 5 working days depending on your location.

The No. of this parcel is V001905XXX (ups)

If you cannot get it over 10 working days, please contact us and we will track it for you here in Shanghai.

Wish you could enjoy our service; product and hope can do business with you again.

Sincerely yours,

--

Lee Shen

Enaly Trade Shanghai Office

Tel: 86-21-5495-9721

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do You Yahoo!?

150万曲MP3疯狂搜,带您闯入音乐殿堂

美女明星应有尽有,搜遍美图、艳图和酷图

1G就是1000兆,雅虎电邮自助扩容!

• SRC Member

i forgot to add, is there anyone else here that wants to get an orp controller? i have been offered some that are at quite a good price. pm or call me if you are interested ok? bad news is that i must place order by the end of the week.

so far the interested people are

1)amteo

2)sunny03

3)angel

4)bloodlamb

5)myself

let me know your decision before the end of the week please.

also, same thing applies.....im not making any money out of this......i will show you my credit card statement and invoice to show that we are all paying the same amount. :heh: for what its worth, its a sweet deal

Thanks!

god bless

henry

• SRC Member

hi everyone,

heres a bit more details.

the orp controller is milwaukee sms 510. its quite a reputable brand i think. it is able to control the ozone unit at a preset redox value. try and search for reviews. most of what i read are quite favourable.

the unit costs S$170 nett. collection will be at my place, unless you want me to mail it to you (postage paid by yourself ok?).

i haven't asked about the warranty yet. let you all know even more details by tomorrow. what i do know is that if your unit becomes faulty, you have have to send it yourself to milwaukee to have it fixed.

delivery time will be 3-4 weeks.

it runs off an adapter. we may have to get the adapter ourselves from sim lim or something. not sure about the details yet....again....

lets fix the deposit at $50, ok? but the same thing applies....if anyone has any difficulty please call me...i will try to arrange something with you. but please try to accomodate me. it will make things much smoother and easier for me.

bad news is that you have to decide whether or not to get it and transfer the deposit to my account by this weekend, since i have to place order and hand in the deposits by this weekend as well.

when the units arrive, i will show the receipt so that everyone knows why and what they are paying for.

i think its a really good deal. i can't do any better than that even if i were to buy them directly from overseas.

let me know your decision soon ok? pm or post or call me if you are interested and i will send you my account number.

thanks guys!

henry

• SRC Member

i am in henry.

GOt the Ozone liao and if without the controller, it will be a piece of junk.

think it is more worth to get this than a UV light to fight itch...

BTW wat abt the probe? let say after 1 yr we need to change the probe will there be a problem in getting it locally or we need to bulk buy again????

GIve up liao!!!!!!!!!!!

• SRC Member

good news guys. the items are here in singapore already. UPS sent to my home last night, but i was watching star wars. (good show, this is. watch it, you must)

i just called them. the earliest date they can send to me again is saturday afternoon, before 2pm.

according to my copy of the UPS invoice, the value of the items are US$339.57. However, that is not the case. We have bought the ozonizers at US$28 X 11 units = US$308. There is a difference of US$31.57.

The total amount that we paid is US$411.4. that is, US$308 + US$103.40 (shipping). i have already emailed enaly for clarification.

my credit card has paid out the US$411.40. the items are charged at S$690.75. that means the exhange rate is 1.679. lousy, but not as bad as i thought it might be.

UPS will collect the GST of S$37.91 on behalf of our beloved gahmen, based on the value stated in their invoice. that means our grand total is S$690.75 + S$37.91 = S$728.66

so each one of us will pay S$66.25.

not too bad, considering if we buy individually it would cost us (US$44 + US$10 shipping)(1.679) + (5%)(US$44)(1.679) = S$94.36.

when the items arrive on saturday, i will have enaly's invoice, which i trust will make things clearer. once i have their email reply, i will post here as well.

about picking up the items from my home, i work from 3pm to 10pm, weekdays. so almost anytime on weekdays before 2pm, or after 10.30pm is fine with me. This sunday, i will be home from 6pm onwards. Just remember to call me before you come.

my hp is 9487-4835.

my address is blk 2 st george's rd. that is quite near boon keng mrt. i can meet you at the mrt as well if you are taking a train.

remember to call or pm me if you have any questions ok?

god bless

henry

• SRC Member

a little update about the milwaukee sms 510 orp controller.

i just received a reply about the orp controller. the manufacturer warranty is 1 year. if there are any problems, you have to send the unit back to milwaukee company in USA. address is provided with the meters.

if you need new probes in the future, they cost about S$80-90 locally. i will tell you where to get when we meet, since its not convenient for me to post it here.

people who are interested so far are;

1)amteo

2)sunny03

3)angel

4)bloodlamb

5)myself

6)wlchew

7)iori del

8)jefnbl

9)loowk

please feel free to edit the list if anyone changes their mind, or wants to join in.

please deposit $50 into my dbs account if you are interested.

the deadline is this sunday (22 may). i think it could be extended a day or two, but not sure.

i can only buy for those who have placed deposits. i hope you understand, since this costs quite a fair bit especially after multiplying the cost by a few people.

remember to let me know by sunday ok?

thanks guys

henry

• SRC Member

hi everyone,

here is the reply from enaly regarding the discrepancy in total amounts.

kate yu to me

More options 9:41 pm (8 hours ago)

Hello,

It ,namely 339.57 ,is just the value we claim for compensation when they are lost.

It is irrelated to you.I apologize to cause you misunderstanding.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any more question.

Regards

Kate

Henry Tay <tayhonglee@gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Kate,

I have received your shipment. Thank you for your quick response.

However, I have a question about the invoice.

1) It states on the UPS invoice that the value of the 11 units of

ozonizers are USD$339.57.

2) According to your previous quote to me, the items should have a

value of USD$28 X 11 units = USD$308.

3) The total amount would be USD$411.40 (USD$308 + USD$103.40

shipping cost), which is the amount that I sent you.

I am sure that this is a misunderstanding on my part. However, I

would appreciate very much if you can explain to me the differences in

the costing of these items and shipping. Please take note that your

reply will be forwarded to my accounting department.

Thank you for your kind attention, Kate.

Best Regards

Henry Tay

so that's why there is a difference.

yeah, it sounds dodgy to me too. but thats the amount we paid.

i'll update tomorrow afternoon when i receive the units.

• SRC Member

hi everyone,

good news! the ozonizers are here! and they look sweeeet :P

please come and collect from my place this tomorrow (sunday) if you can.

thanks guys!

call me before you come so that i can make sure im around. remember to bring your balance payment along too!

henry

• SRC Member

all ozone units have been collected or other arrangements have been made.

FINALLY! :heh:

Thanks again for all your patience!

about the milwaukee sms 510 orp controller ($170)

people who are interested are:

1)amteo

2)sunny03

3)angel

4)bloodlamb

5)myself

6)wlchew

7)iori del

8)jefnbl

9)loowk

everyone has either placed a $50 deposit or made arrangements with me.

the milwaukee sms 510 orp controller bulk buy is closed. thanks guys!

i will update every now and then about the progress of this purchase. so please check back once in a while, or call/sms me.

Yeah I believe so. If anyone can find good bargain then I guess there might be another bulk order. His talk was truely benefitting for all reefers who attended.

But if you tame me, we shall need each other.

To me, you will be unique in all the world.

To you, I shall be unique in all the world...

You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.

-Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Keep our hobby sustainable, participate in fragging NOW

CHAETO Farmer FarmerDan.gif

• SRC Member

if anyone likes to do another bulk purchase, i can give you more details about enaly. who to contact, how to transfer money, etc. :)

its the cheapest ozone generator i can find. i keep thinking why there are no sponsors who carry them. instead, we have red sea and sanders, both of which costs at least 3 times as much. ($67 compared to $200+)

also, to tell the truth, i spoke to a few ozone users, and from what i learned, ozone is very difficult to overdose and nuke your tank in real situations and conditions. most of the well meaning precautions and advise i received seems to be from non users. however, that does not apply to everyone of course.

i will post a new thread on how ozone affects my little tank when it is up and running.

henry

• SRC Member

How is it working? Interest expressed.

My Beautiful ANGEL - Matsushima Nanako

Equipment List for 4x2x2 Tank & 3x1.5x1.5 Sump

Hagen 802 x 2, Tunze 6060, Arcadia T5 (54W x 8), Eheim 1260 (return) Eheim 1250 (Chiller), Aquabee 300 x 2 (Feed)

H&S 150-F2001 (850l Skimmer), H&S A110-F2000 (400l Skimmer), H&S 110-F1000 (1000l Sulphur/Nitrate Filter), H&S 150-F2000IA (800l Calcium Reactor)

Coralife 3X (UV Steriliser), I-Aquatic IF 312 (Fluidised Reactor), Kent Kalk Delivery, Resun CL650, Pinpoint ORP & PH Meters & Wireless Thermometer

4x2x2 Tank Thread

• SRC Member

hi all,

a little update about the orp controllers. they should arrive on the third week of june. that is, between 13 june to 18 june.

when they are here, i will call everyone to arrange time to pick up.

contact me if you need any more information ok?

thanks guys!

henry

• SRC Member

hey guys,

quite a few people have pmed me about getting a sms510 unit as well. i asked the person that we bought the units from, and he said that does not have any extra units, but he will check. i will update here if he has any.

henry

After the order everyone went quiet?

No comments or review's on the Enaly unit?

I just ordered 4 units to KL. Ordered on a monday and received them on a thursday. Didn't pay any tax or custom's charges, came straight to me!

Hope to hook up to my skimmer next week when I get a milwakee ORP controller connected.

Will post an update on how I go. Curious though how the units ordered in Singapore are doing?!

After the order everyone went quiet?

No comments or review's on the Enaly unit?

I just ordered 4 units to KL. Ordered on a monday and received them on a thursday. Didn't pay any tax or custom's charges, came straight to me!

Hope to hook up to my skimmer next week when I get a milwakee ORP controller connected.

Will post an update on how I go. Curious though how the units ordered in Singapore are doing?!

Bro everyone busy looking at their tank's crystal clear water mah... like suddenly the glass of the tank become starphire glass... :P

Wonder if really got starphire glass, how clear it'll look... :P

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg

• SRC Member
haha, actually there haven't been any updates so far, so it has been a little quiet. the controllers are a coming and we are all a waiting. :P

another week guys....

henry

tayhonglee,

Can add in one more unit of orp controller to your order? Just got the ozone gen. from Ken.

Eric

• SRC Member

hi eric,

sorry bro, but i placed order with the person im buying from already. im not sure if there are any extra units or not, but if there is i will update on this thread.

god bless

henry

• SRC Member
hi eric,

sorry bro, but i placed order with the person im buying from already. im not sure if there are any extra units or not, but if there is i will update on this thread.

god bless

henry

Ok 10Q henry! Hope to hear the good news from you soon. I dont mind paying abit more if can get a set fast.

Eric

• 2 weeks later...