OMG!StevenLim is up on action again!!

zhenwei

• SRC Member
:lol::lol: dun know y he wan to be this type of "famous person"?butnot illegal meh like that?nver open shop but stnad around n pluck eyeborw?

He open shop who wana visit sia..i think he neds to visit HERE! SICKO!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Strange... all the people who wans to beat him up... how come until now still no report of dat happening! :lol:

Anyway, this clip is actually mimicking another fat guy who did a similar clip... same song, same stupid action... I tink he tinks that this would give him lotsa of publicity... :sick:

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg

• SRC Member

infamous L-O-S-E-R

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

Someone download that clip and forward to woodbridge. If I'm not wrong his home address on his website. Tell woodbridge that the moron is creating a public disturbance and that he's really crazy. If they doubt you, tell them to watch that video clip again.

• SRC Member
Strange... all the people who wans to beat him up... how come until now still no report of dat happening! :lol:

Anyway, this clip is actually mimicking another fat guy who did a similar clip... same song, same stupid action... I tink he tinks that this would give him lotsa of publicity... :sick:

dun whack him up lah...BURN ALL HIS HAIR!!!!!!! ;)

• SRC Member

tts y.. i wanted to punch if i can! :angry: coz he was taller and biger than me.. tts y he shout across..his saliver can land on my cheeks! SICKO! i nv forgot abt it man! hengz my friends got wet tissue! if not i gota be suay for whole yr sia! :sick:

haha... when we hang him up u can beat the hell out of him....

• SRC Member

i think he having mental problems... have a fetish on HAIR! that y pluck already collect it in his bottles and paste ur photos there....eeee...so scary.........!!!!!! PErvert!

• SRC Member
haha... when we hang him up u can beat the hell out of him....

DEAL.. CFM! :lol: count me in.. will join u guys after u all have hang him up.. :pirate:

• SRC Member

swee!!!!

forum gathering....

venue: Marriot Hotel Haagen Daaz.

date: 220405, friday.

Time: 1300pm

purpose: grab the bugger, dump him in gunny sack, bring him to the field opp borders, tie him up a tree. play pinata with him. take him down when we are sian. strip him (which he proberly will enjoy), tie him ard the tree, burn every single hair on his body. leave him there for police to arrest for indecent exposure, leaving a note with him saying he doing this for publicity for his website.

1) mUAr_cHEe

2)

3)

4)

5)

*translated from Hokkien*

"If say no bang wall, this idiot will never ripen" - Mr Quah Siew Kow.

• SRC Member
swee!!!!

forum gathering....

purpose: grab the bugger, dump him in gunny sack, bring him to the field opp borders, tie him up a tree. play pinata with him. take him down when we are sian. strip him (which he proberly will enjoy), tie him ard the tree, burn every single hair on his body. leave him there for police to arrest for indecent exposure, leaving a note with him saying he doing this for publicity for his website.

1) mUAr_cHEe

2)

3)

4)

5)

lai ah lai...SRC going to have a major outing these time...not to aquarama...but to CK tang! NOt for shopping, not for reefing...BUT to Whack ...burn....tortune this idot by the name of "Steven"...lai ah lai ah...admission is FREE .....clubs provided...lighter and kersene all provided by our great sponsor "Muar Chee" ......mai tu liao....while stock lastS!!!!

* terms and conditions appiled

*applicable to all haters of Steven only

* Validity period: end of May 2005

:lol:

• SRC Member

since he like to plug HAIR, :whistle SRC Reefers,do him a great service by puling out hisJUNGLE ARM PIT hair one by one. :angry::angry: See whether he appears in future with such stupid stupid act !!!1 ;):angry:

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

lai ah lai...SRC going to have a major outing these time...not to aquarama...but to CK tang! NOt for shopping, not for reefing...BUT to Whack ...burn....tortune this idot by the name of "Steven"...lai ah lai ah...admission is FREE .....clubs provided...lighter and kersene all provided by our great sponsor "Muar Chee" ......mai tu liao....while stock lastS!!!!

* terms and conditions appiled

*applicable to all haters of Steven only

* Validity period: end of May 2005

:lol:

Assault is serious man...for me I'll let our fellow aquatic friends do the job. Tie him up, put a small scorpionfish in his mouth. Just tape his mouth and leave him in public. Let the public decide whether or not they want to remove the tape. :lol:

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

• SRC Member
swee!!!!

forum gathering....

1) mUAr_cHEe

2)

3)

4)

5)

ok, let get the ball rolling....

1) mUAr_cHEe

2) valerossis (killer sent by wil_lee76, wil_lee76 stay at home and watch fish tank)

3)

4)

5)

• SRC Member
wah lau...i watch it again and this time i feel like give him 1 and 2 fifty dollars. disgusting guy

Finally...3 fishes ....for u! :lol:

• SRC Member

DEAL.. CFM! :lol: count me in.. will join u guys after u all have hang him up.. :pirate:

lol.... remember to bring a baseball bat with barb wire on it too....