Coral For Sale

DaY

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if u have seen the clam he sold.. starting he selling for $90/- each.. but one week later..all dying..and he started to sell at $50/- each for the same size.. my friend bought one and it died 2 days later..sigh..thought he got a bargain. but instead got a dying clam. If the shop is not capable, dun bring in such a huge amount of clams.. i think he kill more clams with his cities that those without cities.

talk about saving mother nature...

hey not really my uncle have purchase the clam from the earlier stage where the clams are sold at $70- $90 and also at the later stage when the price is reduced to $50........ Hey all the clams are doing fine this is a pic of them......... hey i believe PR reduce the price is because there are not much variety left so the price was cut down but if you look closely you can still find many clam better than outside........

post-10-1064129823.jpg

• SRC Member
Stupid content deleted - AT

Quote:

Rickokda , you see I tell you ,lucky i no order from you.later i getting banned.

U must under standing that it not rude to list people name and say they ban from the lfs .

Ans:

OF course it is not rude....my friend. It is simply acts of impulsiveness and childishness.

Quote:

I am sure you also adult and no that is is not good to call other people silly or stupid.

Ans:

Your statements already show that you are not an adult.

What is calling other people silly or stupid related to whether you are adult or not??

Furthermore, did I call them silly or stupid?

What I meant is their remarks and comments that sound silly or stupid...despite my repeated efforts of clarifying the air.

Please read my post properly before commenting. :thanks:

I was away for the weekend and was utterly shocked at how fast things can degrade when left unchecked.

This Linabbw character is also very interesting. A real protagonist.

I will be closing this thread in due time after doing some investigations. I hope all parties involved will be forthcoming in the truth. As much as I do not want to get tangled in this, I think it is for the interest of the club to settle this issue and move forward.

Being engaged in personal and emotional attacks will only result in chaos.

Most of us are adults and can conduct civil conversations. It was fine until the past few pages.

Please also refrain from words that attack people like 'stupid' etc. They only irk and cause retaliatory replies.

I will be sending PMs to the parties involved in this dispute. Please keep your PMs private until I choose to make a public announcement on the conclusion.

My decision will be final upon consultaation with the moderators and Snr Reefers.

Achilles Tang

Founder and Admin

Singapore Reef Club

My decision will be final upon consultaation with the moderators and Snr Reefers.

Achilles Tang

Founder and Admin

Singapore Reef Club

let's have some jokes to lighten the moment.

AT, tik your spellin wrong.

consultation, u type consultaation..

relax manz.. hehe..

need u to be clear head to control things here.

keke..