Coral For Sale

DaY

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
SpiderOne Posted on Sep 20 2003, 04:57 PM

I think the gist is you selling stuff for commercial gain which is just plain against the forum policy.

but it's what u say...selling stuff for commercial gain..

even bulk ordering sure have commercial gain one mah..

does it mean if i post my bulk ordering of corals. Then it's alright?

it also not alright mah. as it is aganst the forum policy..

• SRC Member
Hi

*edited for stupid content* [\QUOTE]

Weakado......whether you are for real or not.

There are always other LFS or farms that will welcome you with open arms.

First of all, since this forum is for hobbyist.....

I see no reason why someone should identify himself as LFS seller and impose

such a ban here.

From a businessman point , it is also very unwise of person doing business to ban

their customers.....

Customers have their rights and freedom to choose where to buy their goods.

As a businessman, if you think you have lose some customers...do self-reflection and not acting impulsively or childishly by banning customers.

There are other ways to attract your customers back, for example providing the

best tip-top customer services and providing REAL helpful

info about Marine life keeping.

I am very sure customers will still visit your shop to purchase goods eventhough

your goods are a little expensive than else where.

:peace:

• SRC Member
SpiderOne Posted on Sep 20 2003, 05:35 PM I will not bother to explain at all. u look like a pretty ok feller the last time i saw u . u cant possibly be that stupid to not understand what everyone over here is trying to tell you.

it alright not to explain. I dun need you to explain. Waste of my time just to read and reply to your post. I do understand what others try to explain to me. But what i dun understand is, your double standard of treating things..

It's commercial gain to you if the stuff is not what you wanted. but if it is the stuff you wanted, it just bulk ordering. I understand alright :)

• SRC Member

if u ask us if we want half dead poci's . and you consolidate enough orders to be able to get directly from a supplier which is cheaper than what we paying for at LFS. yea isnt that perfectly fine?

not pick your stuff out of malaysia come back here and try to lelong to make a quick buck.

can u see the significant difference between the 2 scenarios?

Edited by SpiderOne

• SRC Member
Anyway I don't know why there seems to be double standards applied here... I think there is someone importing and selling ricordia somewhere in this forum too. How come the rules applied are different? Correct me if I am wrong here. I just find it kind of wierd.

There is a big difference between commercial selling and mine.

The answers are pretty clear enough in both the thread in Sell off/Pasar Malam shop & Bulk order.

Please read all the threads carefully before making such comments.

:thanks:

• SRC Member
There is a big difference between commercial selling and mine.

The answers are pretty clear enough in both the thread in Sell off/Pasar Malam shop & Bulk order.

Please read all the threads carefully before making such comments.

I believe that my level of comprehension is not that low as to not understand the stuff you are posting.

Look at the two previous links. I have been following your actions for the last few months.

Mushrooms

Mushrooms2

Isn't it obvious that you are getting mushrooms from a supplier and selling it here? I don't seem to see the difference except for the fact that you leave some for yourself and the "EXCESS" are sold off to others. I do not know Day so do not try to think that I am here to side with him. There are many pple here who knows how I am and I do not speak unless I feel that it is necessary that I should do so to bring out a point.

Like the sale of mushrooms by woonming which is propagated from his own collections of mushrooms, you don't see me having a problem with that. Or Phang selling off his frags.

Or maybe I an confused with AT's rules here. Any experts out there that can clear up my doubts? Or maybe I should check with my friends in the ministries before I come back and post anything.... Don't want to be sued for defamation??

i just hear that PR has new stock ricordea to sell( but half of them are dead?or so i hear today)..I guess someone would try to target and stop other people selling ricordea in here pretty soon already...then he would say come up with the same excuses saying the ricordea are without cities...etc etc. No wonder he trying to stop people from selling so call "corals without cities" in here.

Is it true . . . .

If yes then that LFS who said "DAY" had no knowledge of keeping them alive blah .. .. . blah blah blah . . .. blah blah . .. . . has to eat his own words ?

• SRC Member
I believe that my level of comprehension is not that low as to not understand the stuff you are posting.

Look at the two previous links. I have been following your actions for the last few months.

Mushrooms

Mushrooms2

Isn't it obvious that you are getting mushrooms from a supplier and selling it here? I don't seem to see the difference except for the fact that you leave some for yourself and the "EXCESS" are sold off to others. I do not know Day so do not try to think that I am here to side with him. There are many pple here who knows how I am and I do not speak unless I feel that it is necessary that I should do so to bring out a point.

Like the sale of mushrooms by woonming which is propagated from his own collections of mushrooms, you don't see me having a problem with that. Or Phang selling off his frags.

Or maybe I an confused with AT's rules here. Any experts out there that can clear up my doubts? Or maybe I should check with my friends in the ministries before I come back and post anything.... Don't want to be sued for defamation??

Quote:

Mushrooms

Mushrooms2

Ans:

I guess you have not been around in SRC these few weeks to see this posts....

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?...?showtopic=3967

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?...topic=3964&st=0

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?...opic=3964&st=45

You have been following my actions????

A detective game here? :lol:

Quote:

Isn't it obvious that you are getting mushrooms from a supplier and selling it here?

Ans:

If I dun get from a supplier, who supply these yumas?

You mean Santa send them to me?

Quote:

I don't seem to see the difference except for the fact that you leave some for yourself and the "EXCESS" are sold off to others.

Ans:

Why are you contradicting yourself?

Quote:

There are many pple here who knows how I am and I do not speak unless I feel that it is necessary that I should do so to bring out a point.

Ans:

Do I have to thank you for that?

Quote:

Or maybe I an confused with AT's rules here. Any experts out there that can clear up my doubts?

Ans:

Ask me.

Quote:

Or maybe I should check with my friends in the ministries before I come back and post anything.

Ans:

Anything to do with the ministries? No wonder you are confused...checking with the wrong people.

Conclusion:

Read the post more carefully... stop wasting your time by posting unneccssary statements.

:peace:

Let's do a bulk order ! ! ! !

Coral will come with CITES ! !

Pomacanthus imperator Empreor Angel

Genicanthus caudovittatus Zebra Angel

Bodianus anthoides Lyretall Hogfish

Coris aygula Twin-spot Wrasse

Coris cuveri African Coris

Macrophyryngodon biparititus Vermiculate Wrasse

Cheilinus abudjubbe Splendor Wrasse

Pseudochromis springeri Bluestriped Dottyback

Pseudochromis flavivertex Sunrise Dottyback

Chaetodon paucifaciatus Pearl scale Butterfly

Chaetodon fasciatus Red Sea Racoon

Chaetodon auriga Threadfin Butterfly

Heniochus intermedius Red Sea Banner fish

Zebrasoma xanthurum Purple Tang

Zebrasoma desjardini Sailfin Tang

Acanthurus sohal Sohal Tang

Naso lituratus Lipstick Tang

Chaetodon mesoleucus Whiteface Butterfly

Chaetodon larvatus Red face Butterfly

Pomacentrus sulphurus Sulphur Damsel

Amphiprion bicinctus Bicinctus Clownfish

Paracheilinus octotaenia Eight-line Wrasse

Epibulus insidiator Sling-Jaw Wrasse

Chaetodon austriacus Arabian Butterfly

Chaetodon lineolatus Lined Butterfly

Rhinecanthus assasi Red Sea Piccasso

Larbicus quadrilineatus Red Sea Cleaner Wrasse

Centropyge multispinis Bluefin Pygmy

Chaetodon semilarvatus Golden Butterfly

Pseudoballstes fuscus Blueline Tiggerfish

Pseudochromis fridmani Orchid Dottyback

Arthron diamematus Masked Puffer

Odonus niger Red Tooth Trigger

Balistoides viridoscense Titan Trigger

Cryptocentrus lutheri Luther Goby

Arusetta asfur Arabian Angel

Ecsenius frontalis Smoothfin Blenny

Ptereleotris microlelops Blue Blenny

Ptereleotris evedies Blackdorsal Blenny

Amblygoblus hectori Hectori Goby

Gobjodon citrinus Citron Goby

Anthias squampinnis Fairy Baslet

Cheilinus lunulatus Broomtail Wrasse

Thalassoma purpurpeum Surge Wrasse

Thalassoma kluzinger Kluzingers Wrasse

Thalassoma lunare Lunar Wrasse

Gomphosus caeruleus Green Bird Wrasse

Gomphosus varius Brown Bird Wrasse

Pomacanthus maculosus Half moon Angel

Pygoplites diacanthus Regal Angel

Anampses twistii Yellow-breasted Wrasse

Anampses meleagrides Yellow Tail Wrasse

Sidera grisea Geometric Eel

Pterois radiata Radiata Lion

Taefniflura lyma Blue spotted Rayfish

Meicanthus nigrolineatus Blackline Blenny

Ecsenius gravieri Red Sea Mimic Blenny

Chromis viridis Green Chromis

Chromis dimidiate Bicolor Chromis

Dascyllus marginatus Blackbordered Damsel

Dascyllus trimaculatus Domino Damsel

RICORDEA FLORIDA, Assorted Pimple Mushroom

PARAZOANTHUS, Yellow polyps

SOLENOPADIUM, Star polyps

CLAVULARIA VIRIDIS, Green star polyps

CLAVULARIA VIRIDIS, Metalic green star polyps

CLAVULARIA VIRIDIS, White star polyps

ZOANTHUS, Button polyps

ZOANTHUS, Green button polyps

ZOANTHUS, Sand polyps

ZOANTHUS, Colored sand polyps

TUBIPORA MUSICA, Red organ pipe live

TURBINARIA, Pagoda stone

ACTINODISCUS, Assorted mushrooms

ACTINODISCUS, Spotted mushrooms

TURBINARIA, Pagoda stone cup

TURBINARIA, Yellow Pagoda stone

ACTINODISCUS, Red mushrooms

ACTINODISCUS, Striped mushrooms

CORNULARIA, Clove polyps

CORNULARIA, Green clove polyps

ANTHELIA, Assorted xenia

ANTHELIA, Xenia (B) pumping

ANTHELIA, Blue xenia

STENOPUS HISPIDUS, Boxing shrimp

LINCKIA LAEVIGATA, Blue starfish

LINCKIA LAEVIGATA, White starfish

SPIROGRAPHIS SPALLANZANII, Brown feather duster

TURBO SP, Turbo Cleaner Snail

DISCOSOMA, Giant Mushrooms

DISCOSOMA, Metalic mushrooms

DISCOSOMA, Assorted hairy mushrooms

RADHACTIS, Elephant ear mushrooms

ACTINODISCUS, Green assorted Mushroom

RADIANTHUS, Common anemone

RADIANTHUS RITERI, Clown anemone

ALCYONIUM PALMATUS, Chili soft coral

CLADIELLA, Colt soft coral

CLADIELLA, Colt soft coral

DIEDEMA ANTILLARUM, Long spines urchin

MESPILIA GLOBULUS, Short spines urchin

LITOPHYTON, Brown colie flower

LEMNALIA, Lemnalia

SARCOPHYTON, Leather coral

SARCOPHYTON, Green leather coral

DISCOSOMA, Green hairy mushrooms

DISCOSOMA, Giant cup mushrooms

SINULARIA, Cabbage / Lobed leather coral

SARCOPHYTON, Yellow Leather Coral

CAPNELLA, Kenya Tree

COANTHUS, Sand Buton polyps

DENDRONEPHYA, Colie flower on rock

DENDRONEPHYA, Cotton colie flower

DENDRONEPHYA, Red colie flower

PORITES, Branch Porites

PORITES, Colored Branch Porites

PORITES, Cactus Porites

PORITES, Colored Cactus Porites

ZOANTHUS, Green Sand Buton polyps

SINULARIA, Soft Finger leather coral

WELLSOHPHYLLIA RADIATA, Bali brain coral

WELLSOHPHYLLIA RADIATA, Green Bali brain coral

WELLSOHPHYLLIA RADIATA, Red Bali brain coral

CAULERFA, Red sea algae

CAULERFA, Green sea algae

HELICHONDRIA, Orenge sponge

HELICHONDRIA, Blue sponge

SPHAERELLA, Christmast tree

SCLERACTINIA, Base rock

SCLERACTINIA, Polyps rock

ACROPORA, Live acropora

ACROPORA, Colored live acropora

CATALAPHYLLIA JARDINEI, Elegant coral

CAULASTREA, Caulastrea coral

CYNARINA LACRYMALIS, Modren coral

CLAVULARIA VIRIDIS, Finger Star Polyps

CLAVULARIA VIRIDIS, Green Finger Star Polyps

EUPHYLLIA, Torch coral

EUPHYLLIA, Green Torch coral

EUPHYLLIA, Frogspawn coral - Branch

EUPHYLLIA, Green Frogspawn coral - Branch

LOBOPHYLLIA, Teeth coral

LOBOPHYLLIA, Colored teeth coral

MERULINA, Merulina coral

PHYSOGYRA, Pearl coral

PHYSOGYRA, Green pearl coral

PLEROGYRA, Bubble cat-eye

SINULARIA, Finger leather coral

SINULARIA, Yellow finger coral

SINULARIA, Young soft coral

PORITES, Multi color stone

PORITES, Porites Coral

EUPHYLLIA, Branch Hammer coral

EUPHYLLIA, Metalic green branch Hammer coral

EUPHYLLIA, Branch Octopus coral

EUPHYLLIA, Branch Octopus coral

SCOLYMIA, Scolymia coral

SYMPHYLLIA, Symphyllia coral

SYMPHYLLIA, Colored symphyllia coral

TRACHYPHYLLIA GEOFFROYI, Brain coral

TRACHYPHYLLIA GEOFFROYI, Green brain coral

DENDROPHYLLIA FISTULA , Sun polyps

HERPOLITA, Tongue live coral

MONTIPORA, Montipora coral

PAVONA, Pavona coral

POLYPHYLLIA TALPINA, Tongue coral

POLYPHYLLIA FUNGITES, Plate coral

POLYPHYLLIA MOLUCCENSISI, Plate coral

• SRC Member

Is it true . . . .

If yes then that LFS who said "DAY" had no knowledge of keeping them alive blah .. .. . blah blah blah . . .. blah blah . .. . . has to eat his own words ?

i reckon he should.... few weeks ago when i visit a shop, lots of nice acros, clorouful and healthy, newly shipped, i was really delighted in what i saw, and how i wish i could keep such..... a week later, i visited again and to my awe, some were sold but numerous were still available --> turned brown, dying, and really unhealthy.... all the magnificent colours that was once were gone.... so sad....

cites or non-cites, commercial or non-commercial, we are all responsible in the exploitation of mother nature.... saying "moderate exploitation" is a lame excuse...

maybe you dont have cites permit, or maybe you have, but ask yourselves, are you capable of handling and caring for it as well? to me it looks like its much more of the commercial side where you "earn from the import so have to order a lot" and dont really care whether it will exceed the demand of the public..... as what the boss of one the longest and most experienced farms here told me, it takes time and experience and patience to sell sps, its not a joke to just keep importing and stocking it without the proper care..... he even told me that queeing for the stocks midnight is a foolish thing; as every reefers know, it takes a loooonnnnnggg patience to succeed in this hobby. no need to get the stock while its fresh, you may never know what you are getting... y not wait for it to settle down and be stable before you sell ior buy it?

• SRC Member

if u have seen the clam he sold.. starting he selling for $90/- each.. but one week later..all dying..and he started to sell at $50/- each for the same size.. my friend bought one and it died 2 days later..sigh..thought he got a bargain. but instead got a dying clam. If the shop is not capable, dun bring in such a huge amount of clams.. i think he kill more clams with his cities that those without cities.

talk about saving mother nature...

• SRC Member
if u have seen the clam he sold.. starting he selling for $90/- each.. but one week later..all dying..and he started to sell at $50/- each for the same size.. my friend bought one and it died 2 days later..sigh..thought he got a bargain. but instead got a dying clam. If the shop is not capable, dun bring in such a huge amount of clams.. i think he kill more clams with his cities that those without cities.

:whistle ....good one.

• SRC Member
Edited for stupid content

Quote:

That is why I warning you all not to buying from individual and only buy from maybe sponsor or hobbist who say they are lfs owner in the early of this forum.

ISN"T THAT COMMERCIAL SELLING?????

In the first place, why should he identify himself as a LFS seller in a hobbyist forum?

U look more weakado than I perceived....businessman who ban customers dun

deserve my respect at all.

• SRC Member

day, if u were ever an LFS owner, u would find dat it is difficult to keep everything healthy. it may not be the shop's fault for dying clams or anything. maybe ur friend tank cycling HAHA.. j/k ok i hope u would stop quarreling with PB as he is a respectable owner of a respectable LFS i dare say. alright? look at how many people buying good stuff from the shop and how many people showing off their new ricordeas and everything. do u dare say ur corals dont die from ur untrusted source meh?

so, b4 u criticise someone, do a self-reflection. if u have a fish shop, u would know its not easy.

P.S Linabbw's post makes me have goose pimples

• SRC Member

Quote:

That is why I warning you all not to buying from individual and only buy from maybe sponsor or hobbist who say they are lfs owner in the early of this forum.

ISN"T THAT COMMERCIAL SELLING?????

In the first place, why should he identify himself as a LFS seller in a hobbyist forum?

U look more weakado than I perceived....businessman who ban customers dun

deserve my respect at all.

agree.... :bow::bow::bow:

1. The whole thing started when someone posted some corals for sale. Told to stop, he made up a webpage to sell the same corals, and posted a link in this forum.

come on, the reason Day was asked to stop selling is because the moderators' ruling of No Commercial Sale in the forum, which he readily accepted and ceased.... y all the fuzz of chasing him all the way out? as far as i can see, u have no business watsoever once he did it in another forum or webpage....

Then why the hell the LFS chide you about not being able to keep mother nature alive in the first place if he is killing loads and loads of it . . .

It's a shame for others to buy the dying . .. . . not to mention it will populate the buyer's tank and killing the rest of the horde ! ! ! dang this is lame !

• SRC Member
wan,Sep 21 2003, 12:21 AM] day, if u were ever an LFS owner, u would find dat it is difficult to keep everything healthy. it may not be the shop's fault for dying clams or anything. maybe ur friend tank cycling HAHA.. j/k ok i hope u would stop quarreling with PB as he is a respectable owner of a respectable LFS i dare say. alright? look at how many people buying good stuff from the shop and how many people showing off their new ricordeas and everything. do u dare say ur corals dont die from ur untrusted source meh?

so, b4 u criticise someone, do a self-reflection. if u have a fish shop, u would know its not easy.

P.S Linabbw's post makes me have goose pimples

nobody said its easy to keep everything healthy in an lfs.... but just try to be realistic and import what you may think is just enough to sell... not enough? import again......not enough again???? another import would help..... got cites permit right? so no problem..... at least dont get too much stocks and in the end its another fateful act against mother nature....

not agains u bro... just my point of view....well, if i see that i cant handle my ls well, id rather give it up to someone who can handle it well ( and i swear if i have 1 such coral or fish i will let u know)... but in the first place, if i know i cant handle it well, i wouldnt have bought anyway..... that goes to each and everyone of us, lfs not exempted... hope we are responsible enough....