I believe you

Clownfish

• SRC Member

i hope everyone takes time to read it... i like it quite alot :)

gals readin it pls prepare some tissue... :cry:

i esp like this:

“You’re like the Nole Pole of a magnet bar, and Jacky is also like the Nole Pole of a magnet bar. There’s no way for both of you to be close together. There’s a force that’ll always push you two away. This force is called the obstacle, like interest differences, communication problems and etc.

“However, if you put a metal bar in between, both of you magnets will stick to it. And you’ll be close to each other. That metal bar dissolves the force that pushes you two away. And that metal bar is what we called love.”

• SRC Member

damn touching...been a long time ever read this time of touching stories..early in the morning ...make me drop tears!! :cry:

but the ending... <_< suckz...

• SRC Member

the ending was quite... hmmm... but actually... if u read the conclusion, u got to buy the book in order to get the actual ending... which is chapter 20... else it's up to ur own imagination for the ultimate ending ;)... maybe the endin wasnt complete, that's y we werent too satisfied with it :P