Champions league semi finals!

flamey

• SRC Member

come on guys... tonite milan against psv.. read that stam might not be playing struggling with injury.. and nesta is definitely out through suspension.. those two are the rocks behind the succes of ac milan this season... costacurta might play but i think he s way past his prime at 39 :lol::lol: what other options do they have.. dario simic? but i still think they'll be too strong for psv...

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

I m one of the Fools supporting Pool as well......... Go Pool Go.....

betting on PSV tonite... odds pretty gd...

Main Tank : 48 inch by 36 inch by 28 inch (2 sides starphire glass)
Sump Tank :
Return Pump :
Chiller : Starmax Compressor 1 HP Drop coil
Chiller Return Pump
Protein Skimmer :
Wave Maker :
Fluidised Reactor :

• SRC Member

Big ask for PSV to beat Milan.

Way too much firepower for PSV's defence to handle

As for the other Semi, I am praying the Reds can lift after their performance on the weekend, and that nerves get the better of Chelski.

IMHO, PSV is still a team to be reckoned with. any team which reaches the semis of the champions league r by no way easy meat. ;) take a peek, no spanish "giants" left in european competitions.........

Austin the Westie: "I may be your best friend, but you are my everything".

Lightning Strike's Back!!!

Reefkeeping Is Not My Hobby, It's My Obsession.

Austin's Birthday

.png

• SRC Member

My pick is Liverpool vs Milan in the final.

Pool is the surprise team in the semis, constantly plagued with injuries and having to overcome Leverkusen and esp. Juventus.

Final could go either way though...

IMO, Pool are the more hungry team than Chelsea and will somehow overcome Chelsea. They always do well when you least expect to... :lol:

Go Reds Go..... :yeah:

• SRC Member
IMHO, PSV is still a team to be reckoned with. any team which reaches the semis of the champions league r by no way easy meat. ;) take a peek, no spanish "giants" left in european competitions.........

agreed.. but i fell they're a beat lucky to have beaten lyon on penalties.. lyon looks much better in both quarter final games.. spanish so called "giants" din even make it past the 2nd round! :lol: well.. theres still plenty of spaniards in the liverpool team... :lol:

• SRC Member

milan won 2-0.. shevchenko and tomasson... psv had lotsa chances to equalise in the 2nd half but failed...

tonite kewell is travelling with the liverpool squad :yeah: hopefully he can play last 20mins and make an impact... i've always been a fan of kewell but his drop in form is scary... i nelieve a good player doesnt turn bad overnite.. hopefully he'll make an impact tonite.. baros had four stitches in his knee.. he said he can see his bones! :sick::sick: but i think he'll be able to play... he have to! theres no other striker other than cisse who is still gettin a feel for the game again..

• SRC Member
Luis Garcia not available?

he is... i think rafa prob gonna start with riise,xabi,gerrard and garcia with kewell 2nd half sub for riise? i think the battle will be lost or won in the middle of the park.. makelele and lampard vs gerrard and xabi..

• SRC Member

Line up

G: Dudek

Backs: Finnan, Carragher, Hyppia, Traore

Midfield: Nunez, Gerrard, Alonso, Riise

Forwards: Garcia, Baros

Bench; Cisse, Carson, Welsh, Kewell, Biscan

• SRC Member

gGo Pool Go!

Main Tank : 48 inch by 36 inch by 28 inch (2 sides starphire glass)
Sump Tank :
Return Pump :
Chiller : Starmax Compressor 1 HP Drop coil
Chiller Return Pump
Protein Skimmer :
Wave Maker :
Fluidised Reactor :

• SRC Member
I am worried about the away goal rule now.... we must win draw no good, as I would back Chelsea in a penalty shootout

i think liverpool can win at anfield... but i think the result suits chelsea more than liverpool... a score draw is enough for them.. and xabi is suspended <_<

baros had a great header denied by cech.. if only dat ball hits the back of the net...

having said dat liverpool were lucky when lampard balloons the ball inside the six yard box! :lol: