Champions league semi finals!

flamey

• SRC Member

:lol::lol::lol:

i think its gonna be a cagey affair if liverpool were to meet milan... lets nt forget liverpool has one of the best defensive record in champs league ds season.. nothing has to be said bout milan defence... wont be surprised if it ends 0-0 after 90 mins... the diff bet the two teams is dat milan has shevchenko and liverpool has baros.. :lol: hopefully baros can come good on that nite!

eh its an insult to shevy to compare him to baros. dunno what baros is doing, he is like the thomas graveson of the old... a headless chicken running around!

should have sold him juz after euro championship to cash in on the $$$. how many goals he bang in so far??? can count with one hand!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

eh its an insult to shevy to compare him to baros. dunno what baros is doing, he is like the thomas graveson of the old... a headless chicken running around!

should have sold him juz after euro championship to cash in on the $$$. how many goals he bang in so far??? can count with one hand!

did u see the smily after baros's name in my post? wat do u think it meant? :P

oh ya by the way u cant count the num of goals baros scored dis season with one hand... nt even two! (dat doesnt mean he has done well) :D

• SRC Member
did u see the smily after baros's name in my post? wat do u think it meant? :P

oh ya by the way u cant count the num of goals baros scored dis season with one hand... nt even two! (dat doesnt mean he has done well) :D

paiseh missed the smiley... what he scored are not important match winner.

btw, juz look at the game stats. garcia not only scored the goal (help from baros or can we consider the soft chip as screwed up attempt??) but he made the most tackles for liverpool!!! garcia! someone who was criticised for not helping out in defense!!! stevie can pack his bags, we dun need him! one through ball and nothing else for 90 mins except stray passes!

im glad alonso will be back. this is one key guy for liverpool.

• SRC Member

someone is going to lose a pc of his @#@$@. :heh:

hopefully, someone can do the job if ACmilain fails... :lol:  

• SRC Member

Have not sleep well since Chelsea lost at the Kop. :angry: A bridge too far. :huh:

Final should be Chelsea vs AC Milan. :D

But now Liverpool went in. Should support Liverpool. Gerrard is quite good actually. Nevermind if Liverpool doesnt want him. Welcome to Chelsea. :P

My heart goes to Liverpool but my mind goes to AC.

Actually hope Liverpool lost........ then....... Gerrard on his way to Stamford Bridge.

:pirate::evil::evil::evil:

• SRC Member

but if gerrard decides to stay next season gonna be awesome for liverpool's midfield... kewell,gerrard,alonso,garcia with pablo aimar playing behind either morientes or cisse :yeah::yeah: have a strong feeling amar is gonna do a swop with baros..

chelsea lose liao la... can go back to the bridge wit the 'chosen' one :lol::lol:

stll got the cheek to say the best team didnt win.. :pinch:

• SRC Member
but if gerrard decides to stay next season gonna be awesome for liverpool's midfield... kewell,gerrard,alonso,garcia with pablo aimar playing behind either morientes or cisse :yeah::yeah: have a strong feeling amar is gonna do a swop with baros..

chelsea lose liao la... can go back to the bridge wit the 'chosen' one :lol::lol:

stll got the cheek to say the best team didnt win.. :pinch:

Aiya,

He is the special one. Still got 2 cups in the pocket.

Actually the best team lost is correct. As you can see on the second hald, Liverpool didnt even attack and hoping for a counter attack. Dont tell me you are not nervous when Chelsea turn up the gear. Luckily for Liverpool that the last min ball by Gud didnt get in. If not you will be crying.

:pinch::pinch:

Anyhow, they won and we lost. the fact that the ball didnt get in also have to admit it. Not Garcia score but the Linesman scored. :angry::angry:

Goodluck to Liverpool. But AC Milan also lucky. So depends on who is more lucky in Istanbul. Win or not, Gerrard will be at the Bridge next season, cos Liverpool no champion league game. :D:P:P

• SRC Member

Aiya,

Actually the best team lost is correct. As you can see on the second hald, Liverpool didnt even attack and hoping for a counter attack. Dont tell me you are not nervous when Chelsea turn up the gear. Luckily for Liverpool that the last min ball by Gud didnt get in. If not you will be crying.

Anyhow, they won and we lost. the fact that the ball didnt get in also have to admit it. Not Garcia score but the Linesman scored. :angry::angry:

Goodluck to Liverpool. But AC Milan also lucky. So depends on who is more lucky in Istanbul. Win or not, Gerrard will be at the Bridge next season, cos Liverpool no champion league game. :D:P:P

i'll buy wat you said if you can tell me that Chelsea won the EPL title without Ladyluck smiling on them on certain matches...

Dun blame the linesman, just blame chelsea for not taking their chances in the 1st leg. You wouldn't be saying this if the situation is vice versa.

anyway, Gerard or no Gerard, football is a team game, not a 1 man show. and wat makes you so sure he will wear dat ugly blue shirt with a samsung logo?

;)

• SRC Member

Aiya,

u can tok bout gud miss then wat bout cisse's TWO chances? pls la.. the fact is liverpool scored and chelsea didnt... stop whining and accept the fact dat chelsea is juz NOT GOOD ENOUGH over the two legs... rafa definitely outsmarted mourinho tactically in BOTH legs.. like wat is the 'chosen' one thinking by bringing on kezman instead of forsell :lol::lol: and huth? as a centre forward? :lol::lol::lol: what a joke 'chosen' one!

like i said before if gerrard wants to go, by all means... with money generated from his sale im sure rafa can buy some qualty players.. having said dat if liverpool were to win the champions league y on earth would he wanna join chelsea? isnt dat a step back? n dont u start bout chelsea being the englsh champions coz im sure more than half of chelsea players wouldnt mind trading their english champion medal for a EUROPEAN one! :angel:

• SRC Member

u can tok bout gud miss then wat bout cisse's TWO chances? pls la.. the fact is liverpool scored and chelsea didnt... stop whining and accept the fact dat chelsea is juz NOT GOOD ENOUGH over the two legs... rafa definitely outsmarted mourinho tactically in BOTH legs.. like wat is the 'chosen' one thinking by bringing on kezman instead of forsell :lol::lol: and huth? as a centre forward? :lol::lol::lol: what a joke 'chosen' one!

like i said before if gerrard wants to go, by all means... with money generated from his sale im sure rafa can buy some qualty players.. having said dat if liverpool were to win the champions league y on earth would he wanna join chelsea? isnt dat a step back? n dont u start bout chelsea being the englsh champions coz im sure more than half of chelsea players wouldnt mind trading their english champion medal for a EUROPEAN one! :angel:

:huh:

I think i dont agreed with you on this point. In fact winning the league is more difficult as you have to be consistent in all season.

Anyway, no point argue as the result is finalised. Good luck to Liverpool, champion or not, they still deserved it as Chelsea forwards are the most floppers as compared to all the league teams that have. Change Droba, Change Kezman, Change Tiago, Change Jerosik, Change Smertin...... These 4 must go. :angry:

Upz for Liverpool............. May the force be with you. :peace: