any "humsap" guys and gals here?

wil_lee76

:lol:

actually shannon lucio currently on OC2 is also very sweet

but too bad shes' not photogenic...photos of her on the net aren't very pretty

here's a screen shot of her on the most recent episode

sweet isn't she?

yeah agree man shoelevy....she's kinda sweet but a better shot of her would be good. My fave woman is Kate Beckinsale at the moment :eyebrow: can't find her picture and Halle Berry is next on the list.....salivating! :evil:

forgive us Yvonne....we're hot blooded males :lol:

post-11-1115024140.jpg

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

you couldn't find Kate Beckinsale?

here's one whole website for you :)

http://www.glatozen.org/wallpaper/girlkbe.php

halle berry?...not my kind...hehe...i was in LA taking the tour, and the guide said as we passed halle berry's house

"you know how celebrities smile and wave as we pass their house? well halle berry's different,she's one of those that would routinely pull the finger to tourists..."

such a turn off...:lol:

• SRC Member
here's olivia widle off screen

and another pic of shannon :)

haha..... bro!! think u should be the captain, leader, KING!!!! of the humsap troop.....

hehe.... :D:P

• SRC Member

although thread title is ham sap, but pls...i am not hamsap... :P

anyway, i think of this thread as more of a place to share photos of beautiful women amongst ourselves

to get to know more pretty actresses/singers and to remind ourselves just how lucky we men are on this earth :)

and also just how unlucky we are to not be able to get to know these beautiful creatures :)

clownfish...any more photos to share?

yours were pretty

here's another pretty face to share

xuanxuan

post-11-1115042613.jpg

• SRC Member

MY GODDESS! :bow::bow:

:we are not worthy.... we are not worthy... :eyebrow:

post-11-1115047347.jpg

My Tank

Save A Horse, Ride A Cowboy

you couldn't find Kate Beckinsale?

here's one whole website for you :)

http://www.glatozen.org/wallpaper/girlkbe.php

halle berry?...not my kind...hehe...i was in LA taking the tour, and the guide said as we passed halle berry's house

"you know how celebrities smile and wave as we pass their house? well halle berry's different,she's one of those that would routinely pull the finger to tourists..."

such a turn off...:lol:

wow , :thanks: for the website man shoelevy :bow:

aiyoh so chim one har this Halle Berry show finger somemore....ok strike off my list :angry: anyway shes kinda of short as well :lol:

you really passed Halle Berry's home in L.A. :whistle lucky you man

all the ang mo cha bo damn swee man shoelevy(drooling , drooling )....Angelina Jolie is ###### as well but heard she has a weird personality. :(

• SRC Member

wow...angelina is so pretty! travy you da man!

scholl: i passed britney's house, drew barrymore's house, tom cruise, sean connery, snoop dog etc etc...actually, nothing much la...BUT!, i was lucky enough to see leonardo dicapreo driving past my tour bus!!!...i managed to take a shot...but of his arm :( ... too bad giselle not inside :lol:

another local beauty... fiona xie!

post-11-1115087223.jpg

• SRC Member

wow , :thanks: for the website man shoelevy :bow:

aiyoh so chim one har this Halle Berry show finger somemore....ok strike off my list :angry: anyway shes kinda of short as well :lol:

you really passed Halle Berry's home in L.A. :whistle lucky you man

all the ang mo cha bo damn swee man shoelevy(drooling , drooling )....Angelina Jolie is ###### as well but heard she has a weird personality. :(

###### + BAD + HUMANE (All the volenteering works..)+ abit CRAZY....

Thats a stellar combination man! HAHAAH! :lol:

My Tank

• SRC Member
although thread title is ham sap, but pls...i am not hamsap... :P

anyway, i think of this thread as more of a place to share photos of beautiful women amongst ourselves

to get to know more pretty actresses/singers and to remind ourselves just how lucky we men are on this earth :)

and also just how unlucky we are to not be able to get to know these beautiful creatures :)

clownfish...any more photos to share?

yours were pretty

here's another pretty face to share

xuanxuan

lol.... jk only la... haha.....

what a combination I must say.... :lol: Heard her hobby is knives and watching blood..... :fear: now thats akilling factor..... :lol:

wow...angelina is so pretty! travy you da man!

scholl: i passed britney's house, drew barrymore's house, tom cruise, sean connery, snoop dog etc etc...actually, nothing much la...BUT!, i was lucky enough to see leonardo dicapreo driving past my tour bus!!!...i managed to take a shot...but of his arm :( ... too bad giselle not inside :lol:

another local beauty... fiona xie!

Picture of Leonardo DiCarpeo's arm also "jadi" liao.....you passed so many houses :o envy .... envy!

Fiona Xe also not bad hor....very curvy! :eyebrow::evil: don't know why Robin Leong never stay long with her. :blink:

my Kate Beckinsale.....thanks to bro.shoelevy , now can sleep properly and dream :lol:

:wub::wub:

post-11-1115100706.jpg

• SRC Member

My Tank

• SRC Member

ya! share more photos leh....all the nice pics are coming up....

BTW, seems like Fiona Xie didnt not do any FHM cover shoot...i think most guys are waiting ....hahahah

• SRC Member
ya! share more photos leh....all the nice pics are coming up....

BTW, seems like Fiona Xie didnt not do any FHM cover shoot...i think most guys are waiting ....hahahah

fiona xie management company has a contract/agreement that she shall not ever appear in any of the men's magazine doing that kinda shoot....

its fine with me.... i like small boobies.... joanne peh, keira knightly, diabolous.... :P

*translated from Hokkien*

"If say no bang wall, this idiot will never ripen" - Mr Quah Siew Kow.

• SRC Member

fiona xie management company has a contract/agreement that she shall not ever appear in any of the men's magazine doing that kinda shoot....

its fine with me.... i like small boobies.... joanne peh, keira knightly, diabolous.... :P

diab?!!??! :lol: ya...cup a - ????

I think my cup is bigger...at least cup C!!! hahahha :lol: