any "humsap" guys and gals here?

wil_lee76

• SRC Member

HAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!!!

Thats a damn bloody good one !!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: nearly got choked when saw shoelevy's face !!!!

My Beautiful ANGEL - Matsushima Nanako

Equipment List for 4x2x2 Tank & 3x1.5x1.5 Sump

Hagen 802 x 2, Tunze 6060, Arcadia T5 (54W x 8), Eheim 1260 (return) Eheim 1250 (Chiller), Aquabee 300 x 2 (Feed)

H&S 150-F2001 (850l Skimmer), H&S A110-F2000 (400l Skimmer), H&S 110-F1000 (1000l Sulphur/Nitrate Filter), H&S 150-F2000IA (800l Calcium Reactor)

Coralife 3X (UV Steriliser), I-Aquatic IF 312 (Fluidised Reactor), Kent Kalk Delivery, Resun CL650, Pinpoint ORP & PH Meters & Wireless Thermometer

4x2x2 Tank Thread

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
HAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!!!

Thats a damn bloody good one !!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: nearly got choked when saw shoelevy's face !!!!

ehehe

nice little thread to lighten every body's mood!

good on ya seamonkee!

• SRC Member

ah man...check hyori out in a very ###### concert... :)

hey guys, i remembered there a couple of yrs back, there was a very popular teenage/young girl that came out into the music scene then all of a sudden she disappeared because of a shotgun marraige and pregnancy...was it namie amuro, or hyori lee? (sorry but i don't keep up fast enough with such news)

post-11-1115303806.jpg

• SRC Member

ehehe

nice little thread to lighten every body's mood!

good on ya seamonkee!

It only works because of sporting people like you.... ;)

That's exactly what this club needs... more crazy and fun loving people who can have a good laugh even when they are the blunt of the joke.... ;)

Less politics, less bickering and more "siao siao"ing.... :lol::D

• SRC Member
ah man...check hyori out in a very exy concert...  :)

hey guys, i remembered there a couple of yrs back, there was a very popular teenage/young girl that came out into the music scene then all of a sudden she disappeared because of a shotgun marraige and pregnancy...was it namie amuro, or hyori lee? (sorry but i don't keep up fast enough with such news)

Its both Namie Amuro and Hyori Lee.... and it's my fault really... that's why I am hiding in Singapore...

I am actually Korean and my name is Park Mon Kee.... :P

Damn that ###### outfit and that concert... Please don't show that picture cause it happened that night after the concert when I got Hyori pregnant... :P

Our son will be call "Park Lee My Fault".... To remind me of my part of my mistake...

• SRC Member
That's exactly what this club needs... more crazy and fun loving people who can have a good laugh even when they are the blunt of the joke.... ;)

toking about me??? :angry::angry::angry:

*translated from Hokkien*

"If say no bang wall, this idiot will never ripen" - Mr Quah Siew Kow.

• SRC Member

toking about me??? :angry::angry::angry:

Yes.... :P:lol::D

You can see the word "Muar-Chee" subtlely in the third sentence, after the fourth word... in font size 2 and subscript format.... :P:P

• SRC Member
:evil: threesome threesome!

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member
no more photos to share?...or those that we have in our computers are ###### ones :lol: :lol: :lol:

did a search on google on the word chiobu and this is what i got :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's seamonkee's girlfriend!!!! Dun touch! :P