Hokkien Ah beng

Lin

• SRC Member
hahaha use to know many of them ... wau lau ;)

its been a long time sec school days...

now so many gang name hear liao blur lolx

u mean now still have this gangster thing ? OMG.. yap i agree.. during my sec school... it no joke thing man

• SRC Member

hehe .. i think those are upgrade one.. hmm wat we call them .. hmm " lao 8 " rite.. :P

haha... bro... u call him father for wat... lol.... its lao phuay....

• SRC Member
last time i yuan ching sec one... alot of gangs sia... alot of trademarks for them lor, like sharp comb, center parting, long jpg wallet with a strip of metal along the edge... countless wor! think now the threat of gangs had gone down quite abit liao....

u fm yaun ching ??? hmmm u wat year born one.. :P i also from that sec sch0ol :P

• SRC Member

the threat of bengs slashing up people is basically zero now.....but the real harm these ah bengs do is far more worst than slashing......

they often bully those who are different them or who they classify as weak or sissy...... this is the real problem,,,,....extort money..... and stuff....this will bring physchological stress upon the victim.. which in my opinion is far more worst than what any physical harm can do..... :peace:

• SRC Member

hmmm.. hehe ok but i gra in year 1997 :D

piece of shit, didnt know u guys from yuan ching.

i graduated from there but im from 1985. 1998-2001.

during my time. most of the ah bengs already retired

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member
haha.... got lah.. still got tons and tons of slashing.. only u people dun know... police keep secret , then ho nowadays ah bengs cannot see light one.. only come out @ nite.

may be the old fashion or traditional type of AH Beng becomes extinct already la... :lol: may be we have more modern and fashionable more daring (i guess)... more powerful or influence and more riches... i don't know... lost touch already...

80s and 90s babys grow up in the very different environment or different type of up bringing compare with the 60s and 70s baby. those type AH Beng i used to see in my generation (late 70s - earlier 80s) and now i hardly see them. may be the 90s and 2000s type of AH Beng are more "soft" type as compare with 70s, the very gan-ho and man who keeps their word type one. man who will protect their friendship no matter how much it cost them.

seriously i am already lost touch already. the last AH Beng i have encountered and met and befriended with was my last NS and now i ROD or ORD more than 10 years already. may be the youngster can update me of your generation type of AH Beng :D interested to know :D

age.png

• SRC Member

haha..theres still alot of my school..so many different gang names..but most of them are those punks going around bullying others..they threaten..but don't dare to inflict damage..im 16 this yr..just started marine keeping last week..the hardcore ones u can only find at their "base"...lols..brotherhood is also gone...they are timid cowards one..yups..still the infamous gang name still carry on like the famous three six nine...8 seas gang...skinheads & sisters[girls only] (malay)..now ah beng worst crime is premarital ######..lol..corrupted by media...smoking percentage also have gone up in school...haha..in my school there are 25% smokers which is already very bad...yups

ok more about my marine set up..mine not really chim one..haha..

-Top Filter (powehead type)

-FL Blue light

-Live Rocks

-Grade #0 sand [3" thick]

-4 common clown fish

-NSW [ natural sea water ]

haha..ill post this at genereal forum..think its getting off :off: