2 ft nano for sale

• SRC Member

Hi Guys,

The time has finally come for me to decommission my 2 footer and move on to a new tank. IMO, after more then a year of running the 2 tank is matured enough to even take in even some of the less demanding SPS. Nitrate is also maintain at a near undetectable level even though at its peak, it has 2 tangs and 1 clown...anyway, while i can probably make more (loss less) by selling each components seperately, i hope i'm able to sell them as a set so that my past effort in 'maturing' the tank would not come to wastes. As this is a relatively small tank (2x1x1), i'm somewhat confindent that we might be able to move the content of the tank to its new location with only some distrubuance to its water parameter....anyway, for the stuff that i have managed to keep in my dingy 2 footer, you can refer to my tank thread here...

The list of equipments and the prices if i were to sell them individually are as follows:

- The Tank, Juwel 60 with black cabinate(its not those cheapo 5-plan tank, it orignal cost is 200++) - S$50

- 2 set of 2x24w T5, housed in 2.5ft casing but can be saw to 2 ft...neatly pack such that the ballast is within the casing - S$50 x 2

- Seio 820 creamic shaft is broken, but is still in very good working condition - S$20

- Resun CL-280 chiller (dam expensive when i first brought it 1 year back!!! 400++) - S$150

- Your choice of canister filther either a Rena Xp1 or eheim pro serise (smallest one) - S$50

- Very matured live rock, feed with Kalkwasser every day ;). Brought them from about $40 (dunno how heavy) - S$22

- Weipro 2012 with Ehiem 1000 compac pump - S$25

Total is S$417 (cheap already because when brand new i already spent S$900++) but for those buying as a set, i'm will to listen to any reasonable offer....

Also, as i would really like to have people buying the set and continuing with the tank, i will include some livestocks and corals free for those having the entire set. All livestocks has been with me from 2 months to over a year and a feeding very well....some of the livestock that i'll be giving are:

- electric blue dwarf hermit crab

- electric organce dwarf hermit crab (these don't come often, i had to hunt high and low for this guy)

- abalone (probably will reach edible size in other year time...but who would dare to eat)

- Trimma SP aka candy cane coral goby

- blue demsel

- Read scopion benny

- sun corals

- star polys

- Zoos

- common yuma

- green hariy mushroom....

Livestock themself i estimate already spend another S$50....as this was previously a SPS tank, you will be suprise to find the occanisanoal SPS frags that might grow out of no-where!!! of course if you eventually go SPS, call me again for some more frags....:)

of course those getting as a set will have all the accessories such as powerbar, timer, pipe/hose and additive that will go with it....plus my help in moving to the new location

anyway, those interested please PM me. Maybe after a week or 2, if there is no interest for entire tank sale, i'll release them for individual sales....

post-10-1116812682.jpg

• SRC Member

currently foucsing on complete set first.....but can pm me the items you are interested...i'll get back to you when i decide to sell seperately or if they buyer chose to drop some items from the set....;)

• SRC Member

as much as i want to, i can't unanser all the PM coming in...:P...for now i'll only response to PM regarding the sale of the entire set....but do sent be PM if you are interested in individual stuff....i'll sort them out and get back to you if it is decided that the tank cannot be sold as a set....:(

• SRC Member

Lots of interest in the individual stuff but no buyers yet for the entire set...still waiting for that set buyer......very tired to do individual sales, but if need to, then those who buy more will be offer priorty over others (with the exception of the known areoplane-er....)

• SRC Member

ok looks like no one want a complete set....so will be breaking up the sales....i'll be contacting those that has queued up for the items, some of the items will be let go after the others so for those who have not received PM be patient....few procedures how i'll be doing this.

1) Interested buyers have 12 hours to response before i move to the next guy.

2) those that are asking from price discount will have to give the chance for others to pick up the item before it round robin back to them....:)

3) those who want to reserve past this sunday will need to pay a non-refunable deposit.

• SRC Member

All items are going seperate except for the tankset and liverocks, this will go for S$80.....

BUT comes free with:

- electric orange dwarf hermit crab (these don't come often, i had to hunt high and low for this guy)

- blue demsel

- Red scopion benny

- sun corals

- star polys

- Zoos

- common yuma

- also dunno what SPS frags might be lying around

- plus 1 25liter container for the water and 1 styloform box for the LR so at least that person can start the tank with little cycling time

(unfortunately for the abalone, wife move to new tank and she is still expecting it to grow up and be food for CNY..... :sick: )

• SRC Member
All items are going seperate except for the tankset and liverocks, this will go for S$80.....

BUT comes free with:

- electric orange dwarf hermit crab (these don't come often, i had to hunt high and low for this guy)

- blue demsel

- Red scopion benny

- sun corals

- star polys

- Zoos

- common yuma

- plus 1 25liter container for the water and 1 styloform box for the LR so at least that person can start the tank with little cycling time

(unfortunately for the abalone, wife move to new tank and she is still expecting it to grow up and be food for CNY..... :sick: )

hi bro...

i am interested in the electric orange dwarf hermit crab ..

pm you :D

• SRC Member

Hi bro I PMed u before, I'm still interested in the following...

- blue demsel

- Red scopion benny

- sun corals

- star polys

- Zoos

- common yuma

I'm also looking for a skimmer for my 2ft tank but wld prefer it to be external... is ur weipro a ext skimmer that can be fixed on the floor when my tank is on a shelf?

“Frogs have it easy, they can eat what bugs them”

"If you have no critics you'll likely have no success."

- Malcolm X

Glory Glory Man Utd!

DeZ aka Desmond