Any COmbat engineers at HQ here?

SpiderOne

• SRC Member

hmmm i think it all depends on the individual la... spidey i assume dosen't like the outdoor kinda thing right? whereas RAV and jinners and many others here like or don't mind doing it..

for me, i have a whole host of problems.. right knee reconstructed ACL ligament, no cartilage and menincus, 2 screws.... left knee anterior cruciate ligament torn ACL ligament hyperextended meniscus dun have <_<:rolleyes::lol:

so i've not been doing much physical or outdoor work recently(i've not been to NS... poly) sooooo, i think i would do the same as spidey la to downgrade as far as possible so i would not be doing things i don't enjoy doing :angel:

err but i don't think it's pride that he feels... more like "fuah im out of it!" kinda feeling.. :eyebrow:

The world is such a wicked place,war btween the human race. People work to earn their bread,while across the sea they're counting dead

hmmm i think it all depends on the individual la... spidey i assume dosen't like the outdoor kinda thing right? whereas RAV and jinners and many others here like or don't mind doing it..

for me, i have a whole host of problems.. right knee reconstructed ACL ligament, no cartilage and menincus, 2 screws.... left knee anterior cruciate ligament torn ACL ligament hyperextended meniscus dun have <_<:rolleyes::lol:

so i've not been doing much physical or outdoor work recently(i've not been to NS... poly) sooooo, i think i would do the same as spidey la to downgrade as far as possible so i would not be doing things i don't enjoy doing :angel:

err but i don't think it's pride that he feels... more like "fuah im out of it!" kinda feeling.. :eyebrow:

Bro,

with the condition you're in, you aren't fit enough from a medical point of view.... Can't expect you to charge up and down the hill right? :eyebrow:

As mention, some people "feel" that they got better things to do with their time ( makes me wonder if anything constructive was ever done :upsidedown: ), or probably due to their whiners mentality to try to beat the system and "escape", just to have a easier life, sit back, relax and get fat....

To do it is one thing, to profess to the entire world with such arrogance is wat I find extremely disgusting... :sick:

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg

• SRC Member

Bro,

with the condition you're in, you aren't fit enough from a medical point of view.... Can't expect you to charge up and down the hill right? :eyebrow:

As mention, some people "feel" that they got better things to do with their time ( makes me wonder if anything constructive was ever done :upsidedown: ), or probably due to their whiners mentality to try to beat the system and "escape", just to have a easier life, sit back, relax and get fat....

To do it is one thing, to profess to the entire world with such arrogance is wat I find extremely disgusting... :sick:

:lol: yea bro maybe quite true la that trying to escape something then proclaiming that u actually did escape so ppl would praise u is a whole different thing from being truthful abt your medical condition.. for spidey's case, i think he might be suffering from something la since he did not mention lying to the doc.. :unsure::fear:

haha anyway, i'm not too sure myself... i've heard of beefy guys who play soccer and do 100lbs bench presses who are storemen and clerks :whistle dunno what's up with that..

anyway... why shocked when u saw.. DRIVER? i think i remembered reading he trashed a corolla before? is that spidey or another person? :look:

The world is such a wicked place,war btween the human race. People work to earn their bread,while across the sea they're counting dead

• SRC Member

nothing to be proud of . my Bunk mates put me to shame .. just when i thought i was finally good at something in my pointless empty life of earning $50 a month in the future and not being able to support my 10 children . They come along and show me the real stuff . :(

Maybe im not the most useful CEO on earth of the biggest best MNC in the whole world earning millions of dollars a day like u . But at least i make enough to support my pretty messed up way of life

Why does everyone assume they know everything about me whenever they make a post . In real life im actually a very decent lovely guy . Right, Princess :kiss:

post-11-1119042498.jpg

• SRC Member

Btw i have 2 dislocated shoulders and 1 of them has permanently destroyed ligaments . have to go for operation to tighten the muscles or it keeps falling out everytime i lift my elbow above my chest . I should have gone to infantry school anyway . It has been my greatest dream in life to be a sergeant .

When im 40 years old and jobless i just have to tell people what i was in NS and immediately i will be suddenly be greatly respected and given money and a job and my whole life will be set for being such a great NS man

The ability of a person to be proud of their ways of life, attitudes and personality stems from their own schools of thought, and the way they percieve themselves to be... doesn't matter wat the rest of the world might tink of them, they are convinced that they are the Mr Nice-guys...

They lament about the www ( whole wide world ) not being able to understand them fully, and not being able to see their them in a better light, and the www is wrong about them...

At the end of the day, we've all met a**holes around who tink highly of themselves, since they have the ability to convince themselves they're actually nice... but it's left to the whole world to decide, who is really the a**shole amongst us.....

post-34-1105890976.jpg

• SRC Member

Everyone's an asshole . Some more than most . Oh im not hard to understand , i just dont feel the need to bother myself with trying to be understood by random strangers i meet on the internet in a fish forum .

If i do something that makes me happy i want to share my joy here without having to write a 100 page affidavit of my life story because i want the whole world to understand me . Possibly a 20 page disclaimer too .

An internet forum is a faceless and emotionless environment. When I read something that irks me, I begin to phantom what kind of a person the author can be. I can't be bothered to verify if my judgement of the person is correct, as it is after all, my personal opinion... :P

It is in my opinion, a laughable matter, if someone writes something and starts comtemplating a follow-up disclaimer on his own opinions. Is it because the person is not able to stand firm on what he believes? Worried about the repercussion of his own opinion? I'm stumped. :blink:

As mentioned by a fellow forumer, there are random strangers in a forum, unless I'm prepared to incur the wrath of every seemingly harmless fellow forumers, I wouldn't call everyone a aXXhole... :cry:

post-34-1105890976.jpg

There's a limit to trash talking here in SRC.

We have our policies in maintaining peace and order here. Do comply.

Not standing on anyone's side... as I know both parties.

Spidey's a harmless trash talker. Tanzy can affirm to that.

He's dry in his online speech and he can come across as a cynical fat bastard .... ;) But you'll like him when you meet him. I know I did.... after enduring him online for ages!

Rav, maybe you should not be so quick & judgemental to call someone an asshole over so small a matter. Many of us don't know enough of one another to start name-calling.

Let there be peace... ;)

Before I end my participation to this thread in compliance to the forum's policies, I must say that I have not resort to name-calling....

Wat I said was everyone have their own opinion of themselves, and very often they're convinced that they're nice... but at the end of the day, whether they are nice or are they just axxholes is decided by the people around, not by the person in question...

I have not met Spiderone and neither am I looking forward to such an acquaintance, my opinion of him shall remain as it is, as it is formed by the impression he gives me through the things he posts....

post-34-1105890976.jpg