My lionfish

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
don't temp me! i ban myself from buying anymore fishes..........................for a while at least. :huh:

unless i see tanzy's african variety!

Bran,

tanzy's lion is only mean for large.. and i mean huge acres of land or tank to house it.. and it dun feed on feeder but the breeder and other moving objects.. therefore, approach with care.. this species is more dangerous than the blue ring.. coz it can grow up to 1.2m in height.. if i recall correctly.. :P

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

• SRC Member
Hahaahaa...

BTW ,

Harlequin has 2 specimens of Radiata Lionfish... about 3 inches...

Anyone interested...??

hey Phang,

was down at harlequin n saw the lionfish, really cute looking... do u know hw much they cost?? n to wat size they'll grow???

• SRC Member

Heeheehee... really funny....

You are there and saw the fish... come back to this forum and ask me the price of the fish.....????? :wacko:

Stange... must be the weather...... :P

Anyway, to answer your second question.... about 10 inches..

and yes, they really look good.......

Damn!

I came home today and my lionfish had a torn up tail fin (almost half gone!) and his spine fins are torn off too!

The only occupant with him is a hermit crab!!!

He must have whacked him while he was sleeping!

Grrrrrrr!!!!!!

• SRC Member
Of course nice....!!!! got fed excellent food stuff.... comprises of one purple firefish!!!!!!

With that kind of food... definitely will look great!!!!

hahhaa.. no wonder so nice and have to give away... they are so greedy, eat until stomach big big..

how often you all feed your lion fish (with feeder shrimps) ah?

i read somewhere 2/3 days feed once ok liao.

actually i dare not buy one but since it's so small and was told that it do take quite some time to grow big (hope by that time i have 4feet tank! hahah)

• 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member
how much does the dwarf Lion costs ? and where from ?

and what is considered a reasonable price for a lion ? saw a 4inch one @ FarEast plaza for $25... and a 3inch one @ Rainbow for $35 ..... please let me know where u got urs from ?

thankx :blink:

tat 2 shop like 'tok' ppl $$ one leh

last time go reborn , the auntie say $8 onli leh..

• SRC Member
dear bros.. please tell me where i should go to look 4 value for money fishes.... good if u can provide names of shops n location.... thankz a zilion ! :lol:

so far Reborn has the best collection of lionfish and it's cheap but have to wait for their stock to come.

Kwang's at Onan Road have lionfish, quite big.