Weipro Mh

kennyoss

• 2 weeks later...
I have checked, for Weipro bracket type, 3 feet one comes with 2x150W MH. 4 feet one comes with 2x150W and there is a PL actinic at centre. The LFS I visited allow you to change the bulb type, off cos the price varies accordingly. There is also hang up type from weipro, the 3 feet hangon type has 2x150W MH and two FL actinic tube lying across the full length at 2 sides.

Hi

Which LFS, interested to take a look!

Thanks

Kennyoss,

I can't help but notice that ALL your posts in SRC is with regards to you selling something.

I hope you are not breaching my rule on commercial postings as I hear that you are actually associated with a LFS.

Pls clarify this matter with me soonest possible.

Thanks! :)

AT

• SRC Member

I believe that this is not rite for a LSF owner to come into this forum for commerical gain. This clearly violate the rules and regulation of this forum policy. If u all insist that I am at fault. I have nothing to say lah. Those who contacted kenny should know that he is a LFS owner, and I believe that kenny would not mind 2. I did buy a few corals frm him 2.