In loving memory of my fav Blue Blasto

bonjour2

:cry::cry:

Hi folks, just want to share with blasto fanatics that blue Blastos do exist. Have this with me for only 1 week during the midnight cheong shippment at LCK. Pic is taken with 10 K T5 Lightings.

It died of some strange polyp retraction dieases that many were facing at one period of time. :angry:

post-70-1119089079.jpg

• SRC Member
:cry::cry:

Hi folks, just want to share with blasto fanatics that blue Blastos do exist. Have this with me for only 1 week during the midnight cheong shippment at LCK. Pic is taken with 10 K T5 Lightings.

It died of some strange polyp retraction dieases that many were facing at one period of time. :angry:

What a LOSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eric

it is great pity, that these corals do not reach the shores of Mal

They will never be sold in Malaysian LFSs as long as the malaysian reefers continue to be happy with brown and green corals.

They will never be sold in Malaysian LFSs as long as the malaysian reefers continue to be happy with brown and green corals.

if given choice, i dun think anyone would be happy with brown/green corals

let alone malaysians :angry::P

if given choice, i dun think anyone would be happy with brown/green corals

let alone malaysians :angry::P

Because the brown and green corals are cheap.

And Malaysian reefers don't want to pay extra $$ for better looking livestocks.

Thanks. Here, the Florida is selling at RM120 -150 a polyp.

Yesterday, I bought some micromussa at RM450 a piece. It turns out to be Acanthastrea Echinata and Echinophyllia. The Acan (orange colour) is only about 2 1/2 in in diameter and the Echino (green/orange) is about 4in diameter. May I know what is the price for these 2 in S'pore?

I think the S'pore LFS made a blunder and sold to our LFS as Micromussa and we ignorantly paid the high price!

Thanks. Here, the Florida is selling at RM120 -150 a polyp.

Yesterday, I bought some micromussa at RM450 a piece. It turns out to be Acanthastrea Echinata and Echinophyllia. The Acan (orange colour) is only about 2 1/2 in in diameter and the Echino (green/orange) is about 4in diameter. May I know what is the price for these 2 in S'pore?

I think the S'pore LFS made a blunder and sold to our LFS as Micromussa and we ignorantly paid the high price!

So it does pay to read up more...

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg