• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

nice .. neon eviota ??

still looking for neon goby ..

bought the yashia pair from aquamarine .. now missing in my tank :(

at least good thing is .. my shrimp gobies smart .. each one take one corner .. so no fighting :lol:

aquatronica7na.gif

• SRC Member

well found my yashia today.. body that is :( something wrong.. as usually its the shrimp that dies first.. now I got 2 candy pistols not paired up.. 3 shrimp gobies not with shrimps :(

sigh gotta go lck liao my best yashia was from them b4 it committed hara kiri :cry:

aquatronica7na.gif

• SRC Member

1 paired to my hi fin red banded liao.. but saw the randalli also in same burrow.. so dunno if they fight or not :( yashia still alone with 1 unpaired shrimp hiding somewhere.. now can hear the 'teck teck' noise macham mantis :P

aquatronica7na.gif

• SRC Member

BTW anyone paired flame gobies ??

These 2 romping around in the tank .. 1 recent addition and 1 survivor of the holocaust :cry: (10 gobies left 1 due to some mysterious disease that has fin rot and weird lesions on the bodies)

and when I say romping .. I REALLY MEAN ROMPING :D nipping dancing circling touch tails and sleeps together :yeah:

post-54-1136106665.jpg

aquatronica7na.gif

• SRC Member
bull eyes shrimp damn x lehz..

u buying arhz ? if die not beri sad mehz though said to b more hardy ?

my yellow neon goby super ich eater!!!

:eyebrow:

Hmm.. I got my bullseye pistol shrimp from Paradiz Reef for $2 leh..

i was quoted $25 at Marine Life though. :erm:

• SRC Member
$2? Seems like an impossible price. The cost price is above that already.  :ph34r:

Serious. I bought 2 pistol shrimps together from them, a bullseye and a red pistol shrimp. $2 each.

I was very surprised too at the price, considering the $25 that Henry quoted me.

Maybe it crawled out from a piece of their liverock so they put it up for sale??

• SRC Member

Bro,

That's a nice specimen you got there. It is called Lined Dartfish aka Ptereleotris grammica. They originate from Indo and Philippines.

:peace:

Thanks .. that's good to know !! :D

1st one died one me without reason or body .. (later I caught a mantis in the same area .. suspect seafood liao :angry::evil:)

Good news and bad news ..

Good news .. found my long lost yashia (bought another one .. hopefully they pair up :D) .. its paired to one of my pistols hehehehe .. interesting synergy between the 2 .. saw it because the pistol opened up the hole .. and it swam out for lunch .. now checked the same place no hole liao .. all covered up !! :yeah:

Bad news .. huge 5" purple tang attacked my hifin yellow nose yesterday (paired to another pistol) .. found him in the IOS quite badly chewed up .. this morning dead :cry2: (my IOS danger area .. 3 gobies jumped in liao .. 1 died leaving decomposed body .. 2 died the day after)

aquatronica7na.gif

Serious. I bought 2 pistol shrimps together from them, a bullseye and a red pistol shrimp. $2 each.

I was very surprised too at the price, considering the $25 that Henry quoted me.

Maybe it crawled out from a piece of their liverock so they put it up for sale??

lolx reli a gd deal lehz...

henry quote me $30...

bulleye shrimp u keep liaoz then tell me hardy a not loh..

i also wan to keep one lehz..

look nice e pattern on its body...

$2 a shrimp i tink they making a loss lehz... :pirate:

• SRC Member

lolx reli a gd deal lehz...

henry quote me $30...

bulleye shrimp u keep liaoz then tell me hardy a not loh..

i also wan to keep one lehz..

look nice e pattern on its body...

$2 a shrimp i tink they making a loss lehz... :pirate:

Very very hardy... If you can keep the tiger pistol shrimp or the Randall (candy cane) pistol shrimp without any problems, bullseye shouldn't be a problem at all. :P

But the bad thing is, the bullseye is very shy. Always hiding... other pistol shrimps at least come out once in a while.. my bullseye i see only during feeding time. And it is a loner... does not associate with any goby.