SPS Tanks

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Check out CAreefer's Lumenarcs

Lighting-8_14_05.jpg

But if you tame me, we shall need each other.

To me, you will be unique in all the world.

To you, I shall be unique in all the world...

You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.

-Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Keep our hobby sustainable, participate in fragging NOW

CHAETO Farmer FarmerDan.gif

• SRC Member

Hi guys,

I am sure many of you will experience at one point or another when trying to search for a reefer's updated pic in his Reef Chronicle and having to sieve through 42 pages before you find a full tank pic. :lol: (Which don't always reward) :pinch:

It is often i see newbies looking for help in scaping their reefs. How nice if there are some great tanks to emulate. :angel:

You must ,also at one point, hope someone can start a thread whereby one can go through pages and pages of beautiful reef tanks without having to go through 2-3 or 10 pages of gunk.

Ahem...I am trying to do that now ;)... if you don't mind. (I think you guys get the hint)

Thank you.

WOAH!!! I actually stared at it for half a minute awestruck :o:o

But if you tame me, we shall need each other.

To me, you will be unique in all the world.

To you, I shall be unique in all the world...

You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.

-Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Keep our hobby sustainable, participate in fragging NOW

CHAETO Farmer FarmerDan.gif

• SRC Member
Hi guys,

I am sure many of you will experience at one point or another when trying to search for a reefer's updated pic in his Reef Chronicle and having to sieve through 42 pages before you find a full tank pic. :lol:  (Which don't always reward) :pinch:

It is often i see newbies looking for help in scaping their reefs. How nice if there are some great tanks to emulate. :angel:

You must ,also at one point, hope someone can start a thread whereby one can go through pages and pages of beautiful reef tanks without having to go through 2-3 or 10  pages of gunk.

Ahem...I am trying to do that now ;)... if you don't mind. (I think you guys get the hint)

Thank you.

Please help keep this thread gunk free. :sick: All the comments really don't quite help.

You can PM each other your excitement. I pmed Hamannbmw to thank him for his contribution too. ;)

I truly seek maturity and cooperation(especially from senior reefers) in this endeavour to have a gunk free thread with tons of beautiful tank pics for everyone's viewing pleasure. :nuke:

Many thanks in advance. :)

• 2 weeks later...