Another Enaly Bulk Order

keithtty

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
I am back in Singapore after a tiring trip.

Arranging for collection again. Tomorrow and Sunday.

I hope to distribute out as many units as possible tomorrow. Please let me know time that you wanna come. :P:P:P

Keith

hi bro ..

hehe finally got the units from you :D

:thanks: alot... sorry for the delay in picking ...

cheers :D

The bulk order for the Milwaukee ORP controller would go like this :

Price : SGD$180

1) RAV-65

2) CHui

3) Patrick123

4) Acidjazz

5) Hotlemond

6) twk2e

7) hmkui

8) loster

9) newreef

10) WLSS - thanks!

Hi guys, i am giving up the Milwaukee ORP controller. Interested parties can pm me for ndetals.

300 Gallon Reef Paradise

6X2.5X2.5 FT Tank : 4x2x2 ft sump : 2x1x2 ft refugim

Skimmer: Deltec AP851

Calcium Reactor:

Lightings: Aqualight T5 Retrofit, 150 watt MH X2

Chiller: Hailea HC-500A model w/ Aquabee 2000

Ozonizer: Hailea HLO-300 Digital ozonizer

Wavemaker: Tunze 6080, Tunze 6060

Return Pumps: Aquabee 5000 x2

Other equipments: Aquabee 2000, Quietone 1200, 5L Co2 Cylinder w/ Dupla regulator

American Marine Wireless Thermometer

Reefing is a dedication, not a competition.

• SRC Member

Just connected my ozonizer today (thanks to Keith's help for ordering) with the Milwakee ORP controller. Was surprised that my ORP was in the 280 range....wow...

Took about 1/2 day for the ORP to go upto about 300. So seems like the ozone is not as fast as I thought on a 6ft tank. What is the ideal range?

BTW, is the tubing supplied with Enaly ozone proof?

Just wonder whether should invest into a air dryer or not. Anyone has lobang?

• SRC Member
Just connected my ozonizer today (thanks to Keith's help for ordering) with the Milwakee ORP controller. Was surprised that my ORP was in the 280 range....wow...

Took about 1/2 day for the ORP to go upto about 300. So seems like the ozone is not as fast as I thought on a 6ft tank. What is the ideal range?

Just wonder whether should invest into a air dryer or not. Anyone has lobang?

Sea water is about 400 - 450.

Tube supplied is not Ozone proof. My tube started turining brown within a week. Suggest you get the proper hose. I think if you scroll back, there is a link to a site which shows ozone compatable material.

Just wonder whether should invest into a air dryer or not.  Anyone has lobang?

I don't think it is necessary. I DIY one to try it out. Found the silica gel is turning pink real fast. I don't think it will last more than a week. The volume of silica gel I am using is about two times the size of a Aquaz PurePhos container.

Beside, the capacity of the Enaly is so much more that necessary, that it can be allowed to be a bit inefficient and still work effectively.

Waste no more time arguing what a good man should be, be one.

Marcus Aurelius

• SRC Member

Tube supplied is not Ozone proof. My tube started turining brown within a week. Suggest you get the proper hose. I think if you scroll back, there is a link to a site which shows ozone compatable material.

I don't think it is necessary. I DIY one to try it out. Found the silica gel is turning pink real fast. I don't think it will last more than a week. The volume of silica gel I am using is about two times the size of a Aquaz PurePhos container.

Beside, the capacity of the Enaly is so much more that necessary, that it can be allowed to be a bit inefficient and still work effectively.

Hi amteo,

Where do you get your hose? Most of the hose I have seen are the width ones, the only ones that will fit the ozonizer is the normal air pump ones.

• SRC Member

Hi Bro,

Thanks for the info. Yeah, please let us know where to buy the ozone tubing. I was told that Petmart sells them.

As for air dryer, I don't know if there is such a thing as electric powered air dryer? I don't like the ideal of silica gel too since they turn pink very quickly even when I use them in my camera box. Now I use a dry box for my camera instead. Not sure may be can buy a mini dry box and pipe the tubing from inside the dry box. Will this work?

Wat will happen if use the ozonizer without air dryer? Will it damage the ozonizer?

Regards,

Patrick

• SRC Member

One brother offer to give up his set if anyone wants because he is working in Bahrain till the end of the month, and he is getting it for back-up.

So if anyone wants, 1 last unit available till the end of the month.

Regards-Keith 97478141

Hi Bro,

Thanks for the info. Yeah, please let us know where to buy the ozone tubing. I was told that Petmart sells them.

As for air dryer, I don't know if there is such a thing as electric powered air dryer? I don't like the ideal of silica gel too since they turn pink very quickly even when I use them in my camera box. Now I use a dry box for my camera instead. Not sure may be can buy a mini dry box and pipe the tubing from inside the dry box. Will this work?

Wat will happen if use the ozonizer without air dryer? Will it damage the ozonizer?

Regards,

Patrick

Ya, got my hose from Petmart. Made by Coralife. Cost, if I'm not mistaken, $20+. Alternatively, if you can find Silicon hose, it might be cheaper.

I also had the same problem with silica gel and dry boxes. Bought an electrical powered camera dry box about 15 years ago. Best decision I made! Have not see any fungus since and no need to buy replacement gel. But I don't think it can be used for our ozone system. The removal is humidity in the dry box is very slow because it is working in a closed environment. For our ozonizer, we are forcing air through the system.

I think the ozonizer can be used without the dryer. It should not damage the ozonizer. However, the efficiency will decrease.

post-20-1124805265.jpg

Waste no more time arguing what a good man should be, be one.

Marcus Aurelius