Another Enaly Bulk Order

keithtty

• SRC Member

I wish list is for you guys to come over to collect it at my place tomorrow (except at lunch or dinner time)

Some of you have indicated you want it later or have made alternative pick up arrangements, which is also fine, but subject to my schedule.

71.8% have responded on your contact numbers.

9.4% collected

So I guess the progress is good so far! If anything, I think the number of aeroplanes will be small, if any.

I personally think this statistic is significant, because the bulk order is really to the hobbyists benefit, and in keeping with the spirit of sharing in the forum. I guess a good result will serve as an incentive for individuals to start bulk orders. So long as everyone "steady" can oreadi, right? :lol:

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
I wish list is for you guys to come over to collect it at my place tomorrow (except at lunch or dinner time)

Some of you have indicated you want it later or have made alternative pick up arrangements, which is also fine, but subject to my schedule.

71.8% have responded on your contact numbers.

9.4% collected

So I guess the progress is good so far! If anything, I think the number of aeroplanes will be small, if any.

I personally think this statistic is significant, because the bulk order is really to the hobbyists benefit, and in keeping with the spirit of sharing in the forum. I guess a good result will serve as an incentive for individuals to start bulk orders. So long as everyone "steady" can oreadi, right? :lol:

:D

• SRC Member

As of our 1st collection afternoon:

Collected 32.4%

Arranged to collect tonight 20.6%

Arranged to collect next week 17.7%

Contacted me, but haven't arranged collection 8.8%

Yet to contact 20.6%

All these units stacked in my house remind me of distributing cake before my wedding. Haha :P:P:P:P:P

So far, so good. WLSS even bring me a cake... :paiseh: Kam Sia, Kam Sia.....

Tomorrow, I am off overseas :eyeblur: . So collection today onli, else it is next week.

Regards-Keith

• SRC Member
As of our 1st collection afternoon:

Collected 32.4%

Arranged to collect tonight 20.6%

Arranged to collect next week 17.7%

Contacted me, but haven't arranged collection 8.8%

Yet to contact 20.6%

All these units stacked in my house remind me of distributing cake before my wedding. Haha :P:P:P:P:P

So far, so good. WLSS even bring me a cake... :paiseh: Kam Sia, Kam Sia.....

Tomorrow, I am off overseas :eyeblur: . So collection today onli, else it is next week.

Regards-Keith

hi... bro ..

will have to collect next week ... sorry for the troubles caused...

cheers :D

Bro Keith,

didn't know you paid for everyone 1st... anyway, if you got leftovers due to my late-withdrawal, as in you already ordered yet I withdrew... send me a PM, I'll take it... the most I keep as spare... :P

Sorry for any inconvenience caused! :paiseh:

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg

• SRC Member

thanks keith,

i know this sound stupid but take it as a lesson as well as a joke. i tested the generators by smelling.

thanks to bro Lobster who wants me to test his and my ozone generator by... smelling it.

now im coughing like mad, wanted to vomit, irritation in down troat and chest.

these toys are not funny man.

arh~ cough cough

shit..

just beware u guys.

darn man

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member
thanks keith,

i know this sound stupid but take it as a lesson as well as a joke. i tested the generators by smelling.

thanks to bro Lobster who wants me to test his and my ozone generator by... smelling it.

now im coughing like mad, wanted to vomit, irritation in my troat and chest.

these toys are not funny man.

arh~ cough cough

shit..

just beware u guys.

darn man

hey, how are u? are you ok? didn't know u did it that way.

aiyo, i asked you to switch it on and u will surly small the ozone after about few sec. don't need to put it near our nose :blink: my goodness. miscommunication :cry: o dear :cry: so dangerous :cry:

so sorry :bow: my fault :bow: shouldn't say "smell the ozone" at the 1st place :bow: O dear :cry: feel so guilty :cry:

age.png

• SRC Member

nah im alrite.

just have a bad sense of smell so cant smell it.

hehe put the blame on you, wahahhaa.

im fine now. just that abit tingly feeling down my throat.

gave up since i cant smell it.

asked my mother to smell the room while i on one by one infront of her.

she said she can smell something funny. bet its from the ozone.

bet ur and mine are good stuff. no defects. so no worries man

this is not the stupidest thing i ever done.

=P

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member
Bro Keith,

didn't know you paid for everyone 1st... anyway, if you got leftovers due to my late-withdrawal, as in you already ordered yet I withdrew... send me a PM, I'll take it... the most I keep as spare... :P

Sorry for any inconvenience caused! :paiseh:

Hey Rav, there might be other people interested, so I'll get back to you, only if I am stuck. Thanks for your understanding.

• SRC Member
nah im alrite.

just have a bad sense of smell so cant smell it.

hehe put the blame on you, wahahhaa.

im fine now. just that abit tingly feeling down my throat.

gave up since i cant smell it.

asked my mother to smell the room while i on one by one infront of her.

she said she can smell something funny. bet its from the ozone.

bet ur and mine are good stuff. no defects. so no worries man

this is not the stupidest thing i ever done.

=P

Hey Bro,

Nice meeting you. I hope you are alright. Take the time to read this link, and you'll understand that ozone isn't the safest stuff to be playing around with.

http://www.epa.gov/airnow/ozone2.html#3

Yesterday, I turn on 3 x 1 hour manually. If it is working, you will smell it, and the unit warms up in about 5 mins. Yes, there should be some LED to indicate that it is working, but there isn't.

Take care dude - Keith

• SRC Member

Here's the instructions.....

Warranty instructions are here.

As I am not running a distributorship, I want to state upfront that I am not taking responsibility if the unit fails. Please make your own warranty claims directly.

• SRC Member

It has a funny, but kind of fresh smell. But it is definitely not so good to smell.

Anyway, I set-up my unit, with the unit outside the cabinet, with the venturi of the skimmer pulling in. So far, I dun smell the ozone where the unit is. Smell comes from inside the cabinet, where the skimmer is. I think if I place carbon on top of the skimmer collector, that should take care of it.

Water looks clearer now, but I am not sure I am seeing what I want to see, if you know what I mean. I just did some tank maintenance anyway.

Went to a big LFS in Penang called CTY Aquarium. Very big - few storey building. Some marine fish, but nothing else....ghee.

• SRC Member

Smell like laser printer??? oh...ok....let me go to office tomorrow and smell my printer. hehehe

Keith,

You install the ozone without an ORP controller? wow... BTW, is the tubing come with the Enaly ozone proof tubing or just normal tubing?

Thanks,

Patrick

• SRC Member

Bro Keith or any Guru,

I am quite new to this ozone stuff and I have yet to hook it up. This may sound silly so please be gentle with me(Please dont flame me..).

Just to check with you guys: I connect my ozone to my skimmer air intake inlet? If I on it just 3 hours a day can air still pass through to the skimmer?

regards

zehuan