Did u see any PB Tang around?

chanbi

• SRC Member
:P

post-6-1037408700.jpg

post-36-1093875548.jpg

Warning: Heavy handed moderator in operation. Threads and post are liable to be deleted or moved without prior notification.

Moderator's prerogative will be enforced.

Any grievances or complains should be addressed to The Administrator.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/uploads/post-36-1073276974.gif post-36-1073276974.gif

[i shouldn't have bought it in the first place as it already looked quite listless at the LFS.. but the owner said no problem.. ]

Man, temptation is one hard feeling to control... even for the well heeled.

No matter how much one knows or how deep ones pocket is, luck still plays an important part. Not intended to anyone in particular... it's just my general view.

I have kept PB under extremely appalling conditions and it survived for more than two years until my tank gave way. Couldn't replace a new tank in time and so many of my long time friend left to another world. My NO3, PO4 and everything else was no where near ideal condition and yet they survived. Some of them might want to blaze me for being irresponsible & not caring enuff fr the fishes. I guess I was lucky to have a good batch of tolerant fishes.

BTW, I bought abt 9 fishes fm Reborn last week and all are doing well. Oh, forgot to add that all were damsels.. hahahaha.

AT my condolences on the demise of yr AT (the fish) & PBT. Keep trying, you might get a "lucky" specimen. FYI I have tried 6 or 7 specimens of clown tang - or as some call it stripe surgeon - but only one survived for a long time growing from 2" to 7" b4 it died.

Better luck next time to AT & rest of the gang.

Reefgang

"Reef is the World"

• SRC Member

That's one happy powder blue!

They should look like this.

post-36-1093875548.jpg

Warning: Heavy handed moderator in operation. Threads and post are liable to be deleted or moved without prior notification.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/uploads/post-36-1073276974.gif post-36-1073276974.gif

• SRC Member

That's already golfball size! ;)

post-36-1093875548.jpg

I bought mine from Pacific Marine on last Wed. Put in a small quarantine tank (those that is hooked into the main tank) for a day and since he starts eating, has released him to the main tank since then. I think that one day did help but the yellow tang and sohal tang still disturb him a bit but not excessive. He is very active searching for food/recce around. But i start seeing a few white spots on Sat. *sigh* Have been soaking the frozen mysis/brine shrimp with lots of garlic extract and turning on my UV full time and let hope he can make it.. I will post another thread later to see how u guys add in a new fish (esp. Tang which is esp. sensitive to icks).