Reef Maniac customer but...

ACCK

again thank all for your views.

actually, by this pm, joe n i have reached some sort of settlement. i replied bec apparently, i may not hv been very clear to some pple.

so i sought to clarify.

one thing more to add: my intention is not to hurt joes business. in fact,i think his products are really gd and also due to the local support , i think they are gd buys.i am still keeping his skimmer which i really like.

but thru my voicing out, at least joe knows what are the things he may need to fine tune, and what customers need to look out for. so i think its gd to let the matter rest .

thanx everyone..

• SRC Member

actually, by this pm, joe n i have reached some sort of settlement. i replied bec apparently, i may not hv been very clear to some pple.

so i sought to clarify.

one thing more to add: my intention is not to hurt joes business. in fact,i think his products are really gd and also due to the local support , i think they are gd buys.i am still keeping his skimmer which i really like.

but thru my voicing out, at least joe knows what are the things he may need to fine tune, and what customers need to look out for. so i think its gd to let the matter rest .

thanx everyone..

i am so glad to hear that :rolleyes::)

age.png

• SRC Member

so i sought to clarify.

thanx everyone..

that's good news :D:D

• SRC Member
Seems like a very grey area. Sorry that things turn this sour.

Maybe he is really in a bad mood that day.

I am sure an amiable solution can be reached.

A happy customer will always generate more sales.

Try this, ask him to setup in your house.

Then remember the setup and duplicate in the new buyer house.

;)

Sincerely hope all things will work out for you guys.

all that now everyone can see the silver lining!

CHEERS!

• SRC Member

Thumbs up for Joe. Appreciate his quality products and good personalized service. It's not easy running a small outfit to be able to service all your customers at whatever time and whatever place they want. Glad things worked out in this case :peace:

Be teachable always, nobody has a monopoly on wisdom. But learn to distinguish "fact" from "opinion".

• SRC Member
Wait a minute, does that mean that if my children next time get married and they move out. He/She is no longer my problem and any problem would be their own problem. Hmmmmm.........

I guess, Sony Ericsson don't need to service my wife's mobile as she bought it 2nd hand.

unless you sell your children away lor...... :lol::lol:

unfortunately, they will always come back to haunt you....i know.....because me and wife alway go back for free food...... :paiseh: