My see through 5.5 x 2 x 2.5

shootsimon

Jervis bro... do review on wat? I'm :unsure::lol:

Hehe typo... bro Shootsimon to do review... coz I might be able to fit those 2 reactors onto the back of my tank :lol:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bought it from another reefer :D His very cute. Not shy at all. :lol:

For a while... I thought u were referring to the reefer... cute? not shy? :lol::lol::lol:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member
Wow bro you sure know alot about the produuct. Me just know it as Aqua Medic Sulphur denitrator :lol: Will try to do a review on it once I find a place to house it and get a replacement part as the tube linking the two is leaking. ;)

:paiseh::paiseh::paiseh: Bro Shootsimon;

Eeee... I copied these infos from Aqua Medic Website.

• SRC Member

This is the KR that is yet to fix up. The KR is 2nd hand with new pump with mod done for the water intake (the red elbow) and a new auto sensor for the pump :D. One thing about the ATO that I find unfriendly is the plug head. You'll need an adaptor in order to plug in but after you place in the adaptor you'll have problems with the 2 sensor plug as this adaptor is blocking it slightly <_< . Have to find another alternative :P

post-34-1147680537.jpg

• SRC Member

Here's where its gonna be placed. Still looking aroung a suitable tank to house the DI water. Will also need a small stool to put it above the pump level so to prevent back flow :D Hope it works B)

post-34-1147681244.jpg

• SRC Member
Maybe but I want full proof as I cannot afford another flooding to my laminate flooring. Already gonna cost me a min sum of $800 to redo it <_<

Tat's terrible! That's why I dun really dare to place my FR & UV outside of my sump! Maybe shd get a controller to cut of the pumps if the water level falls below a certain level!

Must go to your hse to copy on your setup liao! :lol:

• SRC Member
Tat's terrible! That's why I dun really dare to place my FR & UV outside of my sump! Maybe shd get a controller to cut of the pumps if the water level falls below a certain level!

Must go to your hse to copy on your setup liao!  :lol:

Next time if I ever upgrade I'll make sure I have a shallow tank in the cabinet to house all the equipments. In that case will not have to worry about equipment leakage unless leakage is from the main tank B)

From washing machine? :lol: Tunze selling it, check RD.com.sg

• SRC Member

Yup its just a normal washing machine pipe but got mine from Lavender area as the normal ones are usually smaller. You can try kitchener Rd. All kinds of sizes and colours too. I have some normal ones lying around, if u want u can have them :lol: Purple and grey colours sulvage from vacum cleaner :P

• SRC Member
Thanks for sharing. Anyway how's the performance on the new DI resins you've purchased from the other bulk order? are they from purolite?

So far so good. Yet to know how much 1 litre of resin can get. Yup its from purolite. :lol:

• 4 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

Some updates :lol:

Used some spare pipings I had to make a stand for the DI water Reservoir. Fixed the ATO and hook up to the KR and running liao :D but once the pump stops the water from the reservoir still gets sipon into the sump. Lucky the reservoir can only hold 4L of water just enough for the top up :lol:

post-34-1149671778.jpg

You have so so many toys inside your sump... and that white waste basket looks very familiar lor... r u using the lid also?

• SRC Member
You have so so many toys inside your sump... and that white waste basket looks very familiar lor... r u using the lid also?

Ikea dustdin :lol: Using it to hold the DI water. Yup the lid is in use. Must cover if not breed mosquitos :D