My see through 5.5 x 2 x 2.5

shootsimon

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where got high tech compared to bro jervismun. :lol:

You are being way too humble bro :bow: I love your pink tip anemone.. what's the secret in keeping one ah? Coz yours look very huge and happy :lol:

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member

You are being way too humble bro :bow: I love your pink tip anemone.. what's the secret in keeping one ah? Coz yours look very huge and happy :lol:

No secret leh. I just try put it there and try feed it when I'm free and the rest up to fate :lol::D

But I haven't got luck with coraline algea growth leh. So now will be pumping in strotium :D

Oh which reminds me... today is dosing day :)

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member

The inside right

Lost a few corals along the way due to my high flow rate in my tank and have since downdraded my all my tunze to seio the last few months and now thu having 3 x 820 in tank only 1 is running. Still trying to find the right flow for my LPS <_<

post-34-1150042954.jpg

• SRC Member
QUOTE (Lara @ Jun 8 2006, 03:53 PM)

your tank inspired me. Very beatiful tank and home. 

:lol: Most important that you have a nice compartment to hide all your equipment.

I personally think that the display of LS can be change if you not satified.

:bow: Great tank

• SRC Member

Great Tank simon :D

Lovely YTs and PT :P

“Frogs have it easy, they can eat what bugs them”

"If you have no critics you'll likely have no success."

- Malcolm X

Glory Glory Man Utd!

DeZ aka Desmond

Tunze too strong for your tank??? Emm... perhaps you should get the controllable ones... but I'm sure the SEIO will serve you well :)

• SRC Member
Tunze too strong for your tank??? Emm... perhaps you should get the controllable ones... but I'm sure the SEIO will serve you well :)

Had 2 x 6080 then down grade to 6060 and then to TS 12 but still too strong. After that changed to 2 x Seio 1100 and downgraded to 3 x 820 but only running 1 <_< Maybe because I've have my return flow directed to 4 outlets in my LRs. Have gotten 4 x 620 to try out when I'm free.

Might consider a wave box as I like the waving effect of the corals ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member
Wah..... Envy u leh! Tank so big can juz get any fishes of any size! Imagine I get a 5-6" tang in my tank, will definitely look weird!

Keep the pics rolling bro!!! :lol:

You can buy and try if its to many and if to much you are always welcome to donate them to my tank :lol::lol: . Actually if you don't have too many corals, no matter how much fish you have it'll still look roomy. But when you have lots of corals you will find to crapy when you have more fish :D

• 4 weeks later...

so late dun wan to slepp... at least show us some pictures man. . :D

300 Gallon Reef Paradise

6X2.5X2.5 FT Tank : 4x2x2 ft sump : 2x1x2 ft refugim

Skimmer: Deltec AP851

Calcium Reactor:

Lightings: Aqualight T5 Retrofit, 150 watt MH X2

Chiller: Hailea HC-500A model w/ Aquabee 2000

Ozonizer: Hailea HLO-300 Digital ozonizer

Wavemaker: Tunze 6080, Tunze 6060

Return Pumps: Aquabee 5000 x2

Other equipments: Aquabee 2000, Quietone 1200, 5L Co2 Cylinder w/ Dupla regulator

American Marine Wireless Thermometer

Reefing is a dedication, not a competition.