Some Pics of My Humble Tank

Nitro

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
Lorensia > Wah pianz u guys so early do reef marketing liao. "Fast Legs, Fast Hands" ah :lol:

Quick post some pics of the new Yumas leh?

no camera lah.. haha.. similar to ur beloved yuma.. but mine only got 1 white strip of bubble.. hahaha.. i still got few more nicer one.. :whistle

haha.. must be fast hand and leg.. if not cannot get nice thing.. :lol::lol:

Reefing is like a Relationship, Once you fall in Love with it, You will Love it for Life... :wub:

5a8bbdf6e2308_YUMA16.png.f2e17836611683574a142ad6fbd86466.png

Very unique tall tank.. love the scaping :D

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica

• SRC Member

you are gonna be my DUMDUM...

DUMDUM got nice tank.....

clean and clear... goodness. my sandbed will juz turn shitty after a few days... after months, its like depressing.. haiz.

how u keep it soo clear?

• SRC Member

Godzillaliu88 > It's no anemone, it's a leather coral. Was small when I placed it there abt 2 yrs back, now grown much bigger.

Colinsoon > The sandbed looks white and clean... haha... photos always reflect white background whiter mah. Actually if u see it in person, u'll see all the algea and stuffs. I kept a black cuke and sandshifter gobies to shift the top surface sand. Does help abit.

• SRC Member

Godzillaliu88 > It's no anemone, it's a leather coral. Was small when I placed it there abt 2 yrs back, now grown much bigger.

Colinsoon > The sandbed looks white and clean... haha... photos always reflect white background whiter mah. Actually if u see it in person, u'll see all the algea and stuffs. I kept a black cuke and sandshifter gobies to shift the top surface sand. Does help abit.

• SRC Member

Hey ppl, more new pics... Got this piece from GO today, belongs to the family of lobos. Can't recall it's name liaoz but it's a nice piece cuz the colour is almost dark brown or black on the outer flesh and dull lumi green on the center. A very unique piece indeed!

post-34-1179329103.jpg