Happy Birthday Singapore

minsmarine

• SRC Member

Happy birthday, you might be in better hand , if you married to others :)

Anyway, our goverment tried their best ( even if NOT THEIR VERY BEST ), still the one of the best gov in Asia ( Since you are only one in the race :) ). Ofcourse lar, they are still human so there are still TONS of mistakes and errors here and there.

Not like other gov in Asia, which are everywhere, our gov is just here and there only.

Opps. :ph34r:

Life is like a peice of Uncured Live Rock [ from LFS ], you never know what you gonna get.........

Ocean Gump

• SRC Member

think i remembered my birthday wish last yr for Singapore in this forum stating that Singapore should move forward in terms of local football.. well.. they won the Tiger cup and Tampines just crowned the ASEAN club champion! it may mean nothing for epl/la liga fans out there but it hell makes a difference for (local) football enthusiast like me! well done Singapore! Keep it up! time to at least give the Asian powerhouses a run for their money!

let me finish wat bro hotlemond didnt :P

we, the citizens of Singapore

pledge ourselves as one united people

regardless of race, language or religion

to build a democratic society

based on justice and equality

so as to achieve happiness,prosperity and progress for our nation!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE!! :)

p.s. what a waste our bowling team(Alice Tay, Jennifer Tan, Valerie Teo) just missed out being the world champions in Denmark ydae... it would be a great present for Singapore.. Well done! u've done us proud...

• SRC Member

Yah Happy Birthday!

Hope the PUB bills continue rising, Petrol prices continue rising, more ERP gantries with longer in operation hours, higher taxes for everybody and more high profile ppl earning 'peanuts' while the lower income ppl get worst off due to 'realignment' of the industries to higher-end (which the lower income ppl do not qualify cos under-educated)

Hear Hear...

Yah Happy Birthday!

Hope the PUB bills continue rising, Petrol prices continue rising, more ERP gantries with longer in operation hours, higher taxes for everybody and more high profile ppl earning 'peanuts' while the lower income ppl get worst off due to 'realignment' of the industries to higher-end (which the lower income ppl do not qualify cos under-educated)

Hear Hear...

:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:

• SRC Member

I wish our goverment will help not only

LOWER INCOME PEOPLE ( low class )

as well

NO INCOME PEOPLE........... ( middle class )

Life is like a peice of Uncured Live Rock [ from LFS ], you never know what you gonna get.........

Ocean Gump

• SRC Member

earlier went down to Yishun for the National Day celebration, Due to no tickets :(

The fireworks was :yeah::yeah::yeah: .

The mobil column was awesome. They did some stunts to impress the crowd... :eyebrow:

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

Was on my way back to Singapore after 5 days at sea for a liveaboard dive trip... the night sky was clear, the moon, the stars were bright and then we saw the fireworks display in the distance.... wow.. what a nice welcome back home! :)